We changing the TOTM pic?

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if the TOTM was going to be changed. 505 deserves his props with a good picture, for everyone to see even though it is silver and appreantly the 2nd fastest truck.

usually happens some time in the first 7-10 days

Be patient, Patrick always takes care of us

VJ

oh okay i just thought it automatically changes, but remembering it does take a hot minute to see it show up, okay i will wait.

no worries brother, I just did not know. I got use to seeing Black Trucks up there, CARL Where is the PIX man

for October, correct????

I second it

Hey Man, I am trying to see the picture. I do not have much over here in Japan So I got to live my life through ya'll. We just got our liberty back so I will be wild again. But yea, I just do not want to cheat anyone out of a day. Everyone works hard on their trucks, so they should be recognized, I WISH WE WOULD REALLY HAVE PICTURES OF TRUCKS WITH THE OWNERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE NICE TO PUT A FACE AND NAME TOGETHER. But yea I will be the police, lol Congrats Venom Power, great truck. Still low but nice

NEW PICTURE, so I can see a Black Truck Vice the 7th slowest color, you know Black, Red, White, Yellow, Mineral Grey, Maroon then Silver

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back