WE HAVE AN UNDER COVER PERSON HERE!

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who else thinks that this guy who just wimped out of WrestleMania...

0df6-SAG-Awards-Arrivals.jpg

Bears an uncanny resemblance to this guy, who moderates us on a daily basis?

IMG_1149-1.jpg

I think he needs to come clean about who he really is!

I don't see it. But last year at Disneyland I was addressed as "The Dude" and one day when we went to Knott's and rode the train they announced that everybody was getting free tequila cause Sammy Hagar was onboard heheh.

The gray has been spreading pretty good. The other night on Jeopardy they had a pic of Jerry Garcia, and the old lady told me all I needed was the glasses LOL. But she is one of the few to see me with my hair down anymore, usually in a pony tail these days.

....other than the wimp part I think your dead on. Come to think about it...has anyone seen these two at the same place at the same time?

I agree...smarter too! I hope that Bob will give me a big reach around for my comment when I finally get to meet him!

Cut off that beard, it is the Red Color:p :p :p :D :D and you are white,,,,,,,hmmmmmmm Red and White Bwhahahahaha

OCBob said:
Ain't much red left in it my friend. I can't believe I'm actually becoming one of those greybeards we've always talked about hehehehe.
My oh my, what a quick respose:rock: :rock: :D :D

OCBob said:
Ain't much red left in it my friend. I can't believe I'm actually becoming one of those greybeards we've always talked about hehehehe.
Teehee..I razz Ken that the only reason he shaves the scalp and the face is 'cause of the grey coming in! At least it is more socially acceptable for us women to pour color on them greys!;)

WAZZSUP said:
....other than the wimp part I think your dead on. Come to think about it...has anyone seen these two at the same place at the same time?

He doesn't look like a wimp..........he looks like he will bite your head off and $hit down your neck. My daughter wanted to run the other way when she saw Bob. Now she thinks he's a cool dude.

TemeculaSept12008088.jpg

Django said:
Yup, Bob's been moonlighting....

Actually, Bobs better lookin' than Mickey Rourke these days....

D
Everyone is better looking than Mickey Rourke these days.:D

No offence Bob.

Bill.

OCBob said:
I don't see it. But last year at Disneyland I was addressed as "The Dude" and one day when we went to Knott's and rode the train they announced that everybody was getting free tequila cause Sammy Hagar was onboard heheh.

The gray has been spreading pretty good. The other night on Jeopardy they had a pic of Jerry Garcia, and the old lady told me all I needed was the glasses LOL. But she is one of the few to see me with my hair down anymore, usually in a pony tail these days.
damn devil dog, I do not think you are within reg's

OCBob said:

The gray has been spreading pretty good. The other night on Jeopardy they had a pic of Jerry Garcia, and the old lady told me all I needed was the glasses LOL. But she is one of the few to see me with my hair down anymore,USUALLY IN A PONY TAIL THESE DAYS.

is there one of them unwritin rules that ya reach a certain age your supposed to do the pony tail thingie:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
is there one of them unwritin rules that ya reach a certain age your supposed to do the pony tail thingie:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Hell, 12 years ago or so my hair was down past my waist. Then I kept it buzzed for a long time until I lost my job. Shooting for the waist again eheh.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back