Weak link

505 v10 go suck a dick. Enjoy your miserable life. You're the guy who drives his prius 50 in a 65. Claiming people are rich who drive a viper is proof your jealous. Again go suck a dick

Tires are pretty new. Nitto invo's 345/30/19. Lowered air pressure to 28 psi. Soon as I fix it. I will be putting poly motor mounts and trans mount just to help. Also would like to put poly rear end mounts. Next time I try to run it I'm gonna go with slicks. Anything to help.

First thing I was going to say is try the poly mounts. Are you running stock suspension? Check out you factory coilovers and make sure they don't need to be replaced. Wheelhop is the Vipers worst enemy, but you get used to how to control it real fast. As for the half shafts, yes they make upgraded ones but the 09-10 were already better than the 08's. And not to point out the blatantly obvious but tires are a key component here!

At first I thought half shaft. But I wasn't that lucky. I would never straight axle it. Just might take to a road course instead but even there I think it would hop. It does it in first and through second.

What are the dates on your tires? Honestly if they are over 4 years old on a Viper get rid of them! When I got my Viper the tires had 80% tread left on them, they looked perfect but were hard as rocks..... lethal on a Viper. As soon as I put new rubber on all for corners it was like a different car, and it hooked way better through first and second.

505 v10 go suck a dick. Enjoy your miserable life. You're the guy who drives his prius 50 in a 65. Claiming people are rich who drive a viper is proof your jealous. Again go suck a dick

Hmm. Anger management issue?

We've covered a lot. Let's review...

Pukes a rear doing Warren Johnson impersonations but with a Viper.
Now all pissed off.
Has issues with angry outbursts.
Whats next on your agenda? Mudbogging with a Chrysler 300 asking why it got stuck?

Cheers, Asshat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back