Website is up and ready for VTCOA Shirt Orders

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone that wants to order at the January Special reduced price can now place your orders on the bcreative monogramming website. The special pricing is reflected on the order form. PLEASE put in the comments box the EXACT way you want the name and or screen name shown on your shirts.

Example: Jack
Fat Jack
OR
Tony Stinker Sawyer

OR Your own idea

PLEASE REMEMBER, These shirts are custom monogrammed to order, with the amount of shirts we already have ordered PATIENCE is a virtue.

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

ohiosrt10 said:
No long sleeves yet?
If they put your name at the end of the list, it will be spring when they get to you and short sleeves should be just fine :p :p :p :D :rock:

Wifey said:
If they put your name at the end of the list, it will be spring when they get to you and short sleeves should be just fine :p :p :p :D :rock:
Now Denise, it will not take that long. I have long sleeve T's available and trying to find some real nice long sleeve shirts.

Betty you do an awesome job on the shirts:rock:

and since everyone is done by your personal hands one at a time they make them that more special:D

i appreciate all you two do for us, thank you so much for the group deal :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Where else could you get such great service from such great people:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Miss Betty.............i luv u:)

andrew heywood said:
Red long sleeve?
A long sleeve T is no problem, just order the regular T and make a note in the comments section on the order that you want long sleeves. Thanks...

FATJACK said:
A long sleeve T is no problem, just order the regular T and make a note in the comments section on the order that you want long sleeves. Thanks...

Oh OK:rock: Placing order now:burnout: Thanks Jack

Stretch..aka Amoparman..I think thats who you are refferring to...

Hey Jack..whats the lead time on shirts these days?..just curious..

oooo..too slow there Mr Sawyer..once again I have snatched victory from you...lol..well, ok..this time I did...

Riff62 said:
Stretch..aka Amoparman..I think thats who you are refferring to...

Hey Jack..whats the lead time on shirts these days?..just curious..
We are gonna try real hard to keep it to no more than 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back