website

FYI: Some of the scroll down boxes are having issues with the Mozilla browswer.

not cool but thanks for the info, we will look into that browser and see what we can do. can you explain it a little more? what you see?

thanks for the feedback.

Well, with Mozilla, I see nothing after I select Dodge. The scroll down doesn't display model of vehicle. However, if I use MSN it works fine. I ordered a PCV through MSN but not Mozilla.

cool got your order and will ship the same day with a suprise in the box for you.

thank you :five:

Nice site - do you ship to australia?

if so - do you stock mopar bikini tops for wranglers?

Last edited:
I guess I just need to fiddle with it some more cause I couldn't really find anything for my truck...then again, I am computer illiterate.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I guess I just need to fiddle with it some more cause I couldn't really find anything for my truck...then again, I am computer illiterate.
tHIS iS THE sECOND tIME yOU admitted to being Illiterate:p

I'm kinda lookin for some Mopar tow hooks for my '06 Ram 1500. I see they list for around $180...got them less then that?

dragon said:
cool got your order and will ship the same day with a suprise in the box for you.

thank you :five:
:D :D :D :D :D I'll have to order more parts then! :burnout:

Suggestion:
What would be really nice, and I don't know if it is feasible, to input your make/model/year of truck and see ALL of the parts you have available for it. Then I can go, I'll take one of these, two of those, ahh I didn't know you had those - I'll take one, etc.

the price is discounted off of msrp on the website but for VTCOA members i am working on figuring out how to set you up for even bigger discounts.

thanks for all the feedback on the site. we are working on the accessories and the performance side so keep checking back. please feel free to contact me if you see anything i need to change.

thank you :pcguru:

AWDisuzu said:
try upgrading your mozilla. works great for me!
I have the current version. 1.5.0.8
It looks like you have to allow all of the tracking cookies, not just the website.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back