Weight of X-metal Catless Mids

chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know? I am trying to get a shipping quote for a member here as I am selling them. Thanks for any help.

Anyone? I have a potential buyer but trying to get a shipping quote to Canada. Thanks.

Its the odd shape. I would guess twenty or 25 lbs all packed up. Randy shipped his to me and had them all bubble wrapped up and placed in a box. Key thing is to really bubble wrap the sh#t out of them so no matter what UPS does that wont get dinged.

patrick

thanks Maui...mine were all bubble wrapped to when I got them from X-metal.

chase said:
thanks Maui...mine were all bubble wrapped to when I got them from X-metal.

Exactly, Boomer does pack the hell out of them. Mine are x metal as well. Randy just used the same stuff to repack them to me. Going to Canada I would guess that US mail would be the cheapest. You can get a quote online but will need the dimensions.

patrick

I'm not sure on the weight, but I just had some mailed to me and it was $31.xx, it will be about double that to Canada.

I hate dealing with shipping Intl.....best of luck to you.

--wes

davo19 said:
does it have the weight on the ship label?

Trashed the ship label when I opened them months ago...good idea though

wesman said:
I'm not sure on the weight, but I just had some mailed to me and it was $31.xx, it will be about double that to Canada.

I hate dealing with shipping Intl.....best of luck to you.

--wes

I have run into this multiple time where people wont ship to Canada. What is the difference from domestic to international in the US? When I want to send something to the US from Canada there is minor differences. I have to tell them what it is and what a declared value is and thats it. Sometimes it is frustrating because you find a good deal and then realize they wont send it to Canada.

yellowfever#154 said:
I have run into this multiple time where people wont ship to Canada. What is the difference from domestic to international in the US? When I want to send something to the US from Canada there is minor differences. I have to tell them what it is and what a declared value is and thats it. Sometimes it is frustrating because you find a good deal and then realize they wont send it to Canada.

It's always much more expensive, so it's hard to know what to charge someone before you ship it without a lot of hassle on your part (bringing it in to weigh it and then taking it home to let the person know the costs etc)

There are extra forms to fill out, as well as the "taxes and duties"

I've been stuck on several occasions with duties because the receiver didn't pay them.

It's just a lot easier to sell to someone in the US.

--wes

Justin from JMB sent me a PM and let me know the weight. I will try to get shipping costs to Canada ASAP.

wesman said:
It's always much more expensive, so it's hard to know what to charge someone before you ship it without a lot of hassle on your part (bringing it in to weigh it and then taking it home to let the person know the costs etc)

There are extra forms to fill out, as well as the "taxes and duties"

I've been stuck on several occasions with duties because the receiver didn't pay them.

It's just a lot easier to sell to someone in the US.

--wes

I didnt realize that you could get stuck with the duties, thats BS. I always just used the parcel price calculator online using a scale a home to weigh stuff.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back