Weight reduction

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welp i started a thread along time ago.. and i finally weighed the truck lol....

search for the old thread if you like.. with the small front bumper mods and spare removed and factory sub,washer bottles and over flow bottle removed the truck weighs.......

4680 with 3/4 tank of gas:D not to shabby and lot of room for improvement

What did it start out with? weight wise?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
great job tooloe:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
:reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D

you eat a couple salads and you cut run at least a 9 flat:p

thanks guys. i wish i knew really what i did lol.. only real weight reduction has been in the engine bay and the front bumper.. i didn't know if it was good or not but o well i guess it is lol i just need to see what she weighs with the slicks bolted on and with my new front wheels that are 30lbs lighter... we will see..... and i'm in the state of mind that if it sales it sales.. i really need it to go but if it stays here with me then thats perfectly ok

damn thats not bad at all! Wish you could remember what all you did do though! Anyone know what QC's weigh?

Troy's QC SRT said:
damn thats not bad at all! Wish you could remember what all you did do though! Anyone know what QC's weigh?

05 QC... around 5700lbs. The 2006's are closer to 6k.

Tooloe said:
welp i started a thread along time ago.. and i finally weighed the truck lol....

search for the old thread if you like.. with the small front bumper mods and spare removed and factory sub,washer bottles and over flow bottle removed the truck weighs.......

4680 with 3/4 tank of gas:D not to shabby and lot of room for improvement
what are you axle weights, i found my weight ticket ands my truck is 4920lbs, and did you have your spare tire out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back