Weight?

Get Bit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to do a search, could only find a QC weight with a factory cover. What would my 2005 QC w/o cover, with less than 1/4 tank, no spare and my hefty 6'3 250lb azz approx weigh in at?

If you seach back about a week or week-and-a-half ago there was a post that everyone put up their weight numbers. I think the QCs were coming in around 5400 with spare and 1/4 tank, no driver.

Greg

Thanks, I will have to dig a little deeper. I am surprised at that, as I figured they would be in the 5700+ range..

5935 with 5/6 tank, spare, me, and some junk in the back. I'm about 210. So 5725 with mostly filled tank, spare, condoms and some junk in the back.

Bone said:
5935 with 5/6 tank, spare, me, and some junk in the back. I'm about 210. So 5725 with mostly filled tank, spare, condoms and some junk in the back.

Those finger condoms cant weight that much :dontknow: :p ;)

Well, if the principle could be applied to a
hybrid generator powered by the body motions of this 5,691-pound truck, a
suitably bumpy road would probably generate enough electricity to power a
parking lot full of Priuses.

He's talking about a Q/C.....

Quick

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
Those finger condoms cant weight that much :dontknow: :p ;)
Ouch! :eek:

Attachments

• mainhomelessaggresion2.jpg
    mainhomelessaggresion2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 35
My RC with a full tank, stock bed cover, and a load of shit in the bed (moving from Texas), weighed in at 5326 lbs.... had to get it wieghed before driving back to the promised land (thats WA state, don't listen to silverback!!!)

My R/C, without me in it, weighed 5020 1/4-1/2 tank of gas , no tonneau but with the spare in .I had a little junk behind the seat as well. Cleaning products, Magnum condums. Etc.............:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back