Welcome Back - We are on New Servers

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the downtime, with a large database, the transfer-over was painful but we should be good to go now.

Starting at 7:00am, and working straight through it, we now should be smooth sailing. Enjoy the forum, and take care.

P.S - I want to give a special thanks to all the supporting members and vendors, who keep this place going (and ability to continue to increase in better equipment, without you we would not be here...)

Keep me posted on if you notice a speed increase!

-Patrick

Thanks Patrick............

Patrick,

Thank you for the effort to change us over to a new server. The time you put in is very mach appreciated by myself. I know that any normal change over like this would have had the forum down for days. You did it in one day with minimal loss of time that the Forum needed to be shut down.

We spent the money, and Patrick spent the time to do this for the members.

All of you thet have been complaining about the slowness of the forum should be appeased now.

So pay your member dues.................

awesome speed now, i know first hand how expensive this is we just spent 25k upgrading here at work for new servers and updated software

Thanks Patrick, I did not think I could hold my breath that long. The speed seems much better.

Thank You Patrick and Jack! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

Thanks to a few smart people......they keep us dumbshits happy

Thanks Patrick

cool job patrick:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

but know I got this little fat white boy dancing on my reply screen..............

he makes me nervous:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Stinker said:
cool job patrick:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

but know I got this little fat white boy dancing on my reply screen..............

he makes me nervous:marchmellow: :marchmellow:
:D .................:D :marchmellow:

YAH-HOO

We're cruisin' now!!! Thank you Patrick!! :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the upgrade! I didn't think it was that slow before, looks to be much improved.

I am grateful for the upgrade, Thank You.

Did the loss of attached pics come as a result of the database upgrade? Seems that my pics that were once attached to my post are no longer there.

tinygiants said:
I am grateful for the upgrade, Thank You.

Did the loss of attached pics come as a result of the database upgrade? Seems that my pics that were once attached to my post are no longer there.
same problem here dale..... patrick said he was working on it....... :)

coming up on 6 months...appears that the speed has maintained well.

Keep me posted if you have any issues!

Thx

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back