welcome CrazyChris

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyChris said:
Ok so I'm new to the Forum and I hit post reply not quick reply when I replied. That was my mistake. I posted my reply now and I checked it's up there. Since everyone was so nice in welcoming me I will give a half price dyno to anyone from the site if they mention this post (Mickey that one is for you :) ) Anyway, I don't want to start trouble I'm just messin around. If I get enough response from you guys I will become a supporting member and vendor until then keep in touch... and thanks for the warm welcome. And Mike if your in jersey stop by and I'll show you my meat!
Hey Chris..You posted correctly, Red has it set up that all new members initial posts are moderated for approval. We have spam issues and this helps us keep it under control... Welcome aboard.:rock:

ILtemprd said:
Hey Chris..You posted correctly, Red has it set up that all new members initial posts are moderated for approval. We have spam issues and this helps us keep it under control... Welcome aboard.:rock:
Sometimes Spam is a good thing :dontknow: I am still here after all these years :p :rock:

TheSickness said:
Doing Crappy tonight actually but thanks for asking McMofo :D I appologize to Chris if I was outta bounds...But it sure looked like he was trying to get one past me ;) :D Not on my watch LOLOOOL:D
its cool man we all know you!!!! hope things get better!!!!

Wifey said:
Around here it is more like straight from the horses ass .............. :p :p :D ;)
oh nice it was pic on me night and i missed it... oh well theres always tonight.....

CrazyChris said:
Ok so I'm new to the Forum and I hit post reply not quick reply when I replied. That was my mistake. I posted my reply now and I checked it's up there. Since everyone was so nice in welcoming me I will give a half price dyno to anyone from the site if they mention this post (Mickey that one is for you :) ) Anyway, I don't want to start trouble I'm just messin around. If I get enough response from you guys I will become a supporting member and vendor until then keep in touch... and thanks for the warm welcome. And Mike if your in jersey stop by and I'll show you my meat!
oh my it looks like you will fit in here just fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back