Welcome Metal-sculptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I thought I knew that name from the past. I am glad you found us here. Look around, you will find most of the old gang is here. Come to one of our get togethers and you will be hooked.

Bill.

Wow good eyes, Bill.........

I do remember metal-sculptor from the other sight......

As I recall he is an intelligent, thoughtful person..... One of the real good guys.......

Welcome brother......welcome to the asylum......

SD (Django)

welcome....

Welcome to the forums :rock:

Glad you found us - we keep GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Hello back to you all....thanks for the big welcome. I'm glad one of you saw my post on the old site and let me know what happened. I hadn't been on the site for a while so when I came back it looked the same but I didn't recognize any of the members names. I left a few posts hoping someone would insult me but absolutely nothing. Then I knew something was wrong a and posted a question, asking where everyone went. David H let me know. Glad you're all still on lline.

See ya....

metal-sculptor said:
Hello back to you all....thanks for the big welcome. I'm glad one of you saw my post on the old site and let me know what happened. I hadn't been on the site for a while so when I came back it looked the same but I didn't recognize any of the members names. I left a few posts hoping someone would insult me but absolutely nothing. Then I knew something was wrong a and posted a question, asking where everyone went. David H let me know. Glad you're all still on lline.

See ya....
What up Shit brick............:p I know no Jew jokes right LOLOLOL Welcome to the site Numb Nuts :D If you need a few more insults, I am your man :rock:

Glad you made it over here. I saw your thread got deleted over there. I was making bets on how long it would last.

metal-sculptor said:

See ya....
Welcome Dude!

If you really want, start a thread in the Offensive section and we'll be happy to insult the hell out of you!:D ;)

Welcome..please watch out for the gorilla and dont trip over the gnome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back