Welcome MrsViperTruck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Want to welcome Mrsvipertruck to the forum! a new member we found at the Mopar Nationals! she is a super nice person so ya'll be nice!:D

Welcome to the madddness mrsviprtruck!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
OK. Welcome Mrsvipertruck.

When is she arriving?:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

Welcome to the house of NUTS

Jeff

Hi

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Hey Bienvenue...

Thanks to everyone for all the Welcomes and all that. See I knew ya'll were nice. Just got to have a woman in the middle of it all just to calm ya'll down. haha..
:p

MrsViperTruck said:
Thanks to everyone for all the Welcomes and all that. See I knew ya'll were nice. Just got to have a woman in the middle of it all just to calm ya'll down. haha..
:p
You got it !

HI

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
I did not say you where not a redneck...

Well, I can promise you i'm not a redneck. lol. Don't have several old cars in the tall grass and motors hanging out of trees, Don't live down a dirt road and don't have a cousin named Bubba. Well that's what Jeff Foxworthy says is a redneck anyways. lol
Does doing accounting for a trucking company qualify you as a redneck? If so then I hate to admit, but I'm a redneck :eek:

MrsViperTruck said:
Well, I can promise you i'm not a redneck. lol. Don't have several old cars in the tall grass and motors hanging out of trees, Don't live down a dirt road and don't have a cousin named Bubba. Well that's what Jeff Foxworthy says is a redneck anyways. lol
Does doing accounting for a trucking company qualify you as a redneck? If so then I hate to admit, but I'm a redneck :eek:

Your going to fit right in :D

Howdy Beth! Been a couple of weeks now. Hopefully your trip home was safe and fast!:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back