Welcome MrsViperTruck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

Bone said:
Howdy Beth! Been a couple of weeks now. Hopefully your trip home was safe and fast!:burnout:

Yeah, trip was fast and safe. I think it took about 15 or 16 hours to get home. Will definately bring the SRT10 next year.

Damn I am going to need a XXL Estrogen Patch now :eek: Let me introduce myself I am a Abnormally large Rectum and I wish to stay that way :D Welcome to da site that's outta site..........;) Feel free to use the facilities as we do enjoy Unisex bathrooms :p Well at least I do :eek: :p Have you any thoughts as to joining the Darksyde ? :idea: anyway Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the complimentary Fruit Bowl and Toe Jam encrusted Granola Bars:D Have fun and since your a Redneck....We'll leave a Bug Light on for ya :thrasher: <<<<<<<<< My tribute to Johnny Cash..........Ring O Fire :p

WELCOME!beth,glad your here!:hello: got questions about the truck? were' here for ya:date:

WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM! Be carefull where you step around here! Wait..did you put on your rubber boots,before you joined???? It gets pretty deep in here! lol

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That is not true...I'm from Ark and I'm not a redneck...or am I, Hell I forget, maybe I am...:dontknow: :confused: ;)

Welcome to the madness!!!

You need to go back and look at your score on the "Redneck" test.;) If memory serves me right you were at the top of the class Steve.:p :D :rock:

Holy crap, you mean we got redneaks here.:p Glad to see you made it here.

Bill.

OK.........so it's not Joanne.....It's Beth......(sorry):eek:

Hi Beth............. and welcome to the asylum.......:2in1:

SD

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That is not true...I'm from Ark and I'm not a redneck...or am I, Hell I forget, maybe I am...:dontknow: :confused: ;)

Welcome to the madness!!!

The answer to the question of redneck-ness is...if you are not sure, that definitely makes you a redneck!! Self analyzation is what sets us upright walking, nose-breathers apart from ya'll slack-jawed, mouth-breathin, knuckle-draggin, cro-magnin yokels.:D Just teasing, welcome to the raving band of lunatics, Beth. Why you would want to come here in the first place is beyond me, but you are welcomed with many pairs of open arms nonetheless.:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Greg

Welcome Beth :D

RedRamRules said:
I think its time for some pics...

of the truck of course, but any others will be fine :D
NUDES! Opps, did I say that. Don't mind me, I'm not house trained.:D

Bill.

Silent D said:
OK.........so it's not Joanne.....It's Beth......(sorry):eek:

Hi Beth............. and welcome to the asylum.......:2in1:

SD

Don't feel bad...I thought the same thing. Hi Beth.....

Welcome Beth,
Kewl picture of the truck with the Viper on top.. ( my attempts at being cool)..Don't promise to be nice,
it doesn't work here....just love em and then ignore them....;) I have hopes of possibly getting to meet you and the others next year...I havn't told Scott but when all this is over.....I'm gona hide in his luggage....and go too.....As strange as it sounds, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

Love
MOM:love:
aka/ Sweet & Precious :girl:
aka/Gloria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back