Welcome My Little Brother: "RadoBrian" (in Iraq)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks!
Since the forum went to 'registered only', my little bro was unable to read posts from everyone here. He also has a military email addy, so it's a bit tough for him to register normally.

Tonight I signed him up with us. His screenname is "RadoBrian". (Rado is short for Colorado). He's currently in Baghdad, Iraq doing Customs for the U.S. Navy.

He loves hearing from everyone, and he'll try to post when time allows. They're *kinda* busy over there right now. :)

(Jack/Patrick- sorry for breaking the reg. rules.)

Brian......thank you for all you do. Some nights, you might be safer not surfing these pages. Keep your arse safe.....we want you back in Colorado soon.

Hey Brian......Welcome to the Forum...and thank so very much for your service to the country and the cause of freedom.....

When ya get back to the states I'm going to hook you up with Wazzsup's avi girl.....She's got a balcony you could do Shakespere from......

.......and if ya ask real nice, she might even give ya' a sleeve job......

She is a real looker ain't she..................?

Again, welcome bro.....

SD

Welcome Brian!! - I think you have already seen a sampling :D

:beer: Welcome Brian......Thanks for your awesome service to the greatest place in the world.....bikertat

Welcome Brian!

I have a Viper Badge with your name on it! I will get it in the mail shortly!!

Thanks for all that you are doing!!

Welcome Brian! :rock: Be Careful over there!

Welcome to the group....

I am in Balad, and you have Eric in Baghdad. I was just down there two days ago, if I would have read the forum, I would have went over to the customs and meet up.

Take care, if your in balad send me an email.

[email protected]

Just to update you guys:
My little bro has moved to day shift.

He'd love to meet any of you that are over there. Don't forget to take a couple of pics. :)

Sgt. Bo- I think Bri might be in Balad (my Iraqi geography knowledge is pretty limited). I'll have him email ya. Thanks!

Sgt BO...any pic's of that Orange Machine available on line that is in your sig?....I'm sure Kev's little brother would like to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back