Welcome our new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Instant Insanity !!!!Oh waite,you live with that!!!!jk Enjoy these sick bunch of .........SRT10 owners !!!

A very warm welcome from Los Angeles. Now my wife wants to have her own name too. Any ideas to her screen name....her name is Jayme. How does this work..........1 membership per household or per person?

Brad

SrtBrad said:
A very warm welcome from Los Angeles. Now my wife wants to have her own name too. Any ideas to her screen name....her name is Jayme. How does this work..........1 membership per household or per person?

Brad

As many as you want, but most just have one per person.

SrtBrad said:

Brad
Lots of wifes have their own names - they usually go by BOSS :rock: :rock: :D :star:

SrtBrad said:

Brad

call her "YESDEAR" or she will kick you A$$!!!!.........hahahahahahahaaha..

Btw welcome snwifey! enjoy the ride!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back