Well here she is...

SRTAHOLIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P1000683.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000685.jpg
[/IMG]Sorry guys its been forever since i have been active here.. But with the Afghan deployment and moving no time what so ever.. New home FT CARSON and my truck shipped from Germany....3800 dollars in damage later... Here is "RED" in all her glory.. I had Purchased the CF hood, Custom painted Emblems, and the Full header back Exhaust while on deployment and was just waiting to put them on.. Well the opportunity arouse in the wrong way when The shippers messed her up pretty good. mostly Dents and decent scratche with the most damage on the front bumper which had to get replaced.. Anyways here she is after paying the price on getting the custom stuff put on.. But i love it and so proud of it but still have some things to do...Oh and lastly three of the wheels were damaged.. since they were getting fixed anyways i had them painted black as i was going to anyways but they turned out amazing... The hood is inspired by the 71 Charger R/T Gonna work on the Emblem at a later date but it looks great.
P1000689.jpg
[/IMG]
P1030204.jpg
[/IMG] The Before

A HUGE thanks to justin at JMB for hooking me up with everything so i could complete this long awaited project.. The Belanger LT, Catless Mids are amazing and the emblems worked out perfect was a little worried about the Red on the emblems matching when it got painted but it was perfect! Thanks again Justin!!

What i am going for with the Hood.. wanted a kind of Muscle car throw back... Working on an Emblem..ANY IDEAS?
images8.jpg
[/IMG]
images3.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Bro She gets Pampered she only has 13500 Miles haha I thought i drove a lot more than that especially in Germany lol

Very Nice.....

Hey there Jeff i think I've given you my VIN for the registry but not sure if i ever got the info on the Door Sticker for you... Could you holler if i havent Just checking

Thanks bro it came out A LOT better than i thought and the hood is amazingly smooth no waves really at all rare for these types of hoods but VERY nice thanks again..

Thanks man took me awhile to get the money to do it but it all worked out in the end i'm pretty proud of it!! Been in love with the CEs forever I saw one in Germany for sale but never could get the VIN and all that for the registry

very nice lookin. Welcome to Colorado. I was stationed at Ft Carson a few years back. There is a lot to do around here. Nice roads for a good drive as well.

Back