well i did it, and i like it...alot, like really alot...mmhmmm

Nice truck Kaluha boy. I got dibs when he gets tired of it in 6 months. :D

I think the 6.1 or 6.4 have so much more potential. Aftermarket mods would be cheaper and easier to get since they use them in the cars.

the 6.1s have no potential they are dead......and there was an article somewhere sayin that SRT is considering making a supercharger upgrade available in late 2012 on all SRT vehicles except the GC so if they put the 6.4 in a Ram and make a S/C available the stock 470 hp+ 100-125hp with the S/C =:drool::drool: ........... its time

Mr TeTe Imma have to get some good pics up but tha would be great :)

As for the hatred im not selling this baby! I got 450 miles on 24 gallons hauling ass back to Ga, never went under 75mph :rock:

The modding has begun, already talked with Tony about a couple things, I gotta do something this damn thing cuts off at 105 :(

But as for strength, this baby screams to 70, but any kinda high speed starts (say 70 and up) its just not very impressive...for now ;)

Fuel prices, the economy and last time they put the 8.3 in the ram, they didn't quite sell like hotcakes. Especially with the 50k price tags.

Oh ok yeah i thought thats what you were getting at but just wanted to make sure.

it was not an R/T .......the R/Ts are only regular cab some one upbadged that one good thing you did not pull the trigger on that one

Don't know bud, I just know what I saw. They had a few RC R/Ts and this one beautiful Black QC R/T or so it was labled, and equipped. Blacked out bumpers, dual exhaust, 22" wheels, some kind of bad ass stereo, and the most bad ass part was the floor shifter with console.:rock: Maybe it was upfitted but it was bad to the bone and nearly mine. It was 38K and I said, hmm let me look around. Then I stumbled across this 05' SRT10 and it looked yet even better:drool:

Don't know bud, I just know what I saw. They had a few RC R/Ts and this one beautiful Black QC R/T or so it was labled, and equipped. Blacked out bumpers, dual exhaust, 22" wheels, some kind of bad ass stereo, and the most bad ass part was the floor shifter with console.:rock: Maybe it was upfitted but it was bad to the bone and nearly mine. It was 38K and I said, hmm let me look around. Then I stumbled across this 05' SRT10 and it looked yet even better:drool:

Sounds like a QC sport:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back