Well it's been a minute

spyder1337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been in the fast car game since I sold my last cobra in 2012 but I have been playing with the local work truck that will probably hurt some feelings just like the Excursion did back in the day. Haven't gotten a chance to run at the track but from what I raced mid to low 8's is what i'm shooting for.

This is my latest bit of fun.

Had a friendly race with a guy I know who recently purchased a bone stock FX4 2012 White EB F150. He's know about mine and has asked me from time to time about it and finally pulled the trigger on one.

Sorry for the back story but it will make the video better knowing. We meet up when he was stock and I give him a ride in my truck which is a FX2 that is livernois tuned, drop in filter, tstat and down pipes at the time. I drive my truck for work and it's always loaded with about give or take 400-500 lbs of chemicals and equipment for my pool business, which is how my typical encounters happen in the trim. We go for a ride and he's impressed, we do a quick run where he get's the hit so he can see how much of a difference a tuner makes. I tell him what I have and what he should do. Well he decides otherwise and get's a Diablo tuner (nicer tuner for monitoring than the livernois by far and about it) and a gen 2 CAI. Video's are posted below. Last race of us both tuned I give him the slight hit just to make sure I knew what was faster. He's also been beating up on some older Duramaxes and got hosed by my friends LBZ 07 duramax that was everything shy from a built trans and built trans tune.

Him stock getting the hit vs me modded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkhVQEHAX7M

Him tuned vs Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M-VVCqpHOA

Exhaust video from idle, not happy with the sound wot... sounds terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-shcXOhWqzE

I always love when peeps ask for my professional opinion then do the exact opposite. I'm totally over debating the tuner issue.

You do realize this is a DODGE SRT10 forum? Lol

Is that an Ecoboost 6-cyll? Don't think it sounds that bad.

Last edited:
I just wasted a few minutes. Thought I stumbled on a Ford forum.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

God I hope all the old farts that made this forum didn't kick the bucket or finally moved on to trucks that are actually fast haha... Where is Fat jack, santeen and the rest of the gang that had a sense of humor and liked the ford vs dodge banter back in the day? Any of you guys break past running mid 8's in the 1/8th mile yet?

Yeah, they are all gone. All of the ford peeps moved on too.

Mid 8s in the 1/8th? My truck ran faster than that stock.

Yeah, they are all gone. All of the ford peeps moved on too.

Mid 8s in the 1/8th? My truck ran faster than that stock.

That sucks, now I just look like a troll. Hell man, I think one guy ran faster than an 8.7 at the meets back in the day and that was fat jack.

That sucks, now I just look like a troll. Hell man, I think one guy ran faster than an 8.7 at the meets back in the day and that was fat jack.

No worries, most of us have pretty thick skin. Besides its only a ford, who could be offended by that? :D

Come on, I'll run will my non SRT Dodge

Just for comparison sake, truck filming in the video should be a mid to low 8 in the 8th high 12 in the 1/4th. Pretty basic mods as well. Just sounds like shit.

Just for comparison sake, truck filming in the video should be a mid to low 8 in the 8th high 12 in the 1/4th. Pretty basic mods as well. Just sounds like shit.

That's an impressive list of vehicles in your sig.

God I hope all the old farts that made this forum didn't kick the bucket or finally moved on to trucks that are actually fast haha... Where is Fat jack, santeen and the rest of the gang that had a sense of humor and liked the ford vs dodge banter back in the day? Any of you guys break past running mid 8's in the 1/8th mile yet?

Pretty much stock with a few bolt-ons + shitty tires = 8.1 seconds

That's an impressive list of vehicles in your sig.

Thank you, have had some fun toys over the years. Sold all the go fast stuff for the most part and bought out a business. Getting to the point where I will be looking for another car here shortly and i'm really liking the GEN 5 vipers, like already planning mods for one when I buy it alot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back