Well Some People Have All the Luck.

Prof said:
The Woman Who has 200 Orgasms every day

UK’s Sarah Carmen, 24, is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything. She suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs. “Sometimes I have so much sex to try to calm myself down I get bored of it. And men I sleep with don’t seem to make as much effort because I climax so easily.â€

She believes her condition was brought on by the pills. “Within a few weeks I just began to get more and more aroused more and more of the time and I just kept having endless orgasms. It started off in bed where sex sessions would last for hours and my boyfriend would be stunned at how many times I would orgasm. Then it would happen after sex. I’d be thinking about what we’d done in bed and I’d start feeling a bit flushed, then I’d become aroused and climax. In six months I was having 150 orgasms a day—and it has been as many as 200.â€

She and her boyfriend split— and new partners struggle to keep up with her sex demands. “Often, I’ll want to wear myself out by having as many orgasms as I can so they stop and I can get some peace,†she said.

What are the pills?????:dontknow:

Django said:
I didn't say anything that I wouldn't say in Lynette's presence....

It's not even a theory. As I said, the only people who would disagree are those who are either sex addicts or who get none at all........

I never said that I was a fkn eunuch. Nor did I diminish the joy and bliss of great sex.... Far from it. I just commented on this particular lady and her situation.... In fact, Lynette told me about her a long while ago.... Lynette commented on how miserable the lady said she is....

On another facet altogether, she doesn't even need a man to have an orgasm. Can you imagine the kind of dynamic that adds to having sex with her.... Hell, even a master who knows very well wtf he's doing is merely accomplishing something that happens to her 150-200 times a day on her own....

Jesus, Lord above.........

D

I think that was an imposter poster :dontknow: :D

Prof said:
The Woman Who has 200 Orgasms every day

UK’s Sarah Carmen, 24, is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything. She suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs. “Sometimes I have so much sex to try to calm myself down I get bored of it. And men I sleep with don’t seem to make as much effort because I climax so easily.â€

She believes her condition was brought on by the pills. “Within a few weeks I just began to get more and more aroused more and more of the time and I just kept having endless orgasms. It started off in bed where sex sessions would last for hours and my boyfriend would be stunned at how many times I would orgasm. Then it would happen after sex. I’d be thinking about what we’d done in bed and I’d start feeling a bit flushed, then I’d become aroused and climax. In six months I was having 150 orgasms a day—and it has been as many as 200.â€

She and her boyfriend split— and new partners struggle to keep up with her sex demands. “Often, I’ll want to wear myself out by having as many orgasms as I can so they stop and I can get some peace,†she said.

You would think she would adapt .......... maybe she should quit taking the "pills" :dontknow:

Wifey said:
You would think she would adapt .......... maybe she should quit taking the "pills" :dontknow:

From a purely clinical perspective, I'd like to know what pills she's taking...

D

Django said:
From a purely clinical perspective, I'd like to know what pills she's taking...

D
You know, the more I learn about the english language, the more I hate it. I really didn't know it was so complicated. We studied commas, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, pronouns, antecedents, and so much crap so far that I am afraid to write any thing at any time. There are run on sentences and so on and so on and so on...... It is the absolute worse class I have taken so far. Not that I don't want to learn it, but JEEEZUZ H CHRIST does it really matter all that much to anyone other than some other english professor?

you are excused as far as whatever the english blunder was :D

I knows all there is to knows about english just axe me Ill tell ya.

Bill.

Wifey said:
You know, the more I learn about the english language, the more I hate it. I really didn't know it was so complicated. We studied commas, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, pronouns, antecedents, and so much crap so far that I am afraid to write any thing at any time. There are run on sentences and so on and so on and so on...... It is the absolute worse class I have taken so far. Not that I don't want to learn it, but JEEEZUZ H CHRIST does it really matter all that much to anyone other than some other english professor?

you are excused as far as whatever the english blunder was :D

I edited it out....

I concluded a sentence with a preposition........ What's THAT all about....;) :dontknow:

D

One too many

yeah D, I hear ya. one would hope for some closure,indeed there is satire here, wonder how she sleeps? I lost my laughter after seeing the math every 3 min thats overwhelming.

andrew heywood said:
yeah D, I hear ya. one would hope for some closure,indeed there is satire here, wonder how she sleeps? I lost my laughter after seeing the math every 3 min thats overwhelming.
I would think she sleeps really well, but then that's just me :D Talk about a wet dream :rolleyes:

Seriously though!! My girlfriend is that way! It's a Freakin job just keepin up! Literally! I'm like jeez just get a viberator with a 327 to run it!!:D

I dunno bout you Homos but when I was 16-18 I starched every Fkn sock in the house :rock: :rock: Multiple times I had a towel that looked like paper mache:rock: :marchmellow:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Seriously though!! My girlfriend is that way! It's a Freakin job just keepin up! Literally! I'm like jeez just get a viberator with a 327 to run it!!:D
Why a 327 :confused: get her a real vibrator with a V-10 :p :p :p :D

I can't help but think about what a conversation with her would be like.

Bill.

TheSickness said:
I dunno bout you Homos but when I was 16-18 I starched every Fkn sock in the house :rock: :rock: Multiple times I had a towel that looked like paper mache:rock: :marchmellow:

So .................is that the actual time (2yrs /16-18) or just round about when you did this starching ? What WAS the actual period of time ?

When I was 18 I .................well,we won't even go there :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back