Well the time FINALLY came....

Ah, I remember my first day, driving it home. I thought, well, it ain't that fast but it does ok for a truck. Then I put the tune on it. Oh, yeah. But mine's a QC. It's a great feeling!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the nuthouse.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

My 10 is in the garage right now due to the fact thats where it belongs when its sleeping and its snowing... ugh! Anyway!!!

I got a 2004 Black Regular Cab the pic in my avatar was my old Rumble Bee! Im gonna miss that truck but I had alot of fun in it!

My Hemi had headers and exhaust with an intake and tune and this truck has the same! It makes the earth shake!!! A cop even stayed even with me just to hear the roar!! lol Im in love I cant wait to take it out again CMON SUMMER COME BACK!!!

I had a Rumble Bee before I got the Yellow Fever 10, NO Comparison eh ???:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yup. Rmember when i had my bee n i was trying to get into a 10 and just couldnt?? Well. It happened. Im depressed cause i still havent seen my 10 since i got it......:( Anyway. Pics are comin and i plan on waxing it beyond anyones wildest dreams to make sure its a mirror haha.

Ohh. Anyone know what oil and filter to put on. Im not sparing money so only the best!! Thanks! I wanna change the oil for when spring hits j have fresh oil!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back