Well, this would ruin my morning....

My god, How the hell did he get his car into the room, It's like 5 feet above the ground, Talk about lucky to be alive there. Leave it to a drunk driver.

I just love this statement.

"....after a drunk driver allegedly tore into their home..."

Allegedly?:dontknow: Maybe the car wasn't really there.;)

Some poor editor was asleep at the wheel...should have been "an alleged drunk driver tore into their home..."

Django would have caught it.

Rick this is two days in a row that we agree!

Prof said:
Some poor editor was asleep at the wheel...should have been "an alleged drunk driver tore into their home..."

Django would have caught it.

Rick this is two days in a row that we agree!

Oh my god. It's the "Prof Flu" virus. ;) :D

I wonder if the drunkin driver even understands the gravity of his crimes, he will have plenty of time to ponder on it, booze is brutal on a lot of people, thankz be to god that the young couple is not going to be handicapped on a long term basis, physically anyway, the mental anguish may haunt em for awhile.....their gratitude for surviving this ordeal, brings much new meaning to their lives..............:rock: :congrats: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
I wonder if the drunkin driver even understands the gravity of his crimes, he will have plenty of time to ponder on it, booze is brutal on a lot of people, thankz be to god that the young couple is not going to be handicapped on a long term basis, physically anyway, the mental anguish may haunt em for awhile.....their gratitude for surviving this ordeal, brings much new meaning to their lives..............:rock: :congrats: :rock:

Well if he thought it was his girlfriends place, he could be charged with attempted murder.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back