went street racing last nite

ramviper10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
raced a couple of cars
1st one was some honda who tought he was the shit stomped him he didn't race agian the whole nite.
a couple of deffrent truck chevy's dodge's ford's toyota's
fox body mustang got him by 1.5 car lenghts and a chevy trailblazer ss whooped him but the guy was koo talked to him for a while.
then i raced a turbo'd trans am only loss of the nite not bad

Nice kills.... Was the one you lost to a '89 Turbo T/A? .... Or just a TA with a turbo? :confused:

Entertaining movie, Pop.... Stupid kids doing STUPID things. But, hey, we've ALL been there, right? ;)

Nice kills......I raced a T'D Firebird at the track and smoked him...:rock:

NICE KILLZ!!! STREET RACING RULES!!!!

BUT DUDE! YA GOTTA DO IT FOR $ WHEN NOT ON THE TRACK BRO, PRICE STARTS AT $100 GOES TO $10K:D

IF YA CANT DO IT ON THE STREET........

STAY HOME LIKE AN OL FART AND BEAT YA MEAT:p

Stinker said:
NICE KILLZ!!! STREET RACING RULES!!!!

BUT DUDE! YA GOTTA DO IT FOR $ WHEN NOT ON THE TRACK BRO, PRICE STARTS AT $100 GOES TO $10K:D

IF YA CANT DO IT ON THE STREET........

STAY HOME LIKE AN OL FART AND BEAT YA MEAT:p
:D :D :D :D ......:rock:

Black1 said:
Nice kills.... Was the one you lost to a '89 Turbo T/A? .... Or just a TA with a turbo? :confused:

Entertaining movie, Pop.... Stupid kids doing STUPID things. But, hey, we've ALL been there, right? ;)

That son is why I never condem anyone for doing what I have done in the past. That would be hypocritical. I will however point out the dangers. Hopefully that does not make me to much of an old fuddy duddy.:eek:

To each their own. just becareful all it takes is one mistake and its game over.

Silverback said:
That son is why I never condem anyone for doing what I have done in the past. That would be hypocritical. I will however point out the dangers. Hopefully that does not make me to much of an old fuddy duddy.:eek:

I know. :) (and no, your not too much of a "fuddy duddy"..... :eek: OLD, maybe... :D ) :p

LitemUp said:
Those Turbo TA's are really fast. They have the GN 3.8 L turbo.

Yep, luckily they only made a few hundred of them. :D ;) A buddy of mine had one (he still runs the TTA Registry).... It was a sweet ride. :rock:

What is the point of bragging about beating Hondas, Toyotas and a Trailblazer...???????:dontknow: ...

Whitesnake is the only one that has got the negative side of stupidity post right.......

Show the body.....

People don't give a shit about bent metal and deployed air bags

But dismembered bodies scattered across the street has a tendency to bring it back to reality

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Whitesnake is the only one that has got the negative side of stupidity post right.......

Show the body.....

People don't give a shit about bent metal and deployed air bags

But dismembered bodies scattered across the street has a tendency to bring it back to reality
I agree. Just last week I was in a hanger where the airplane a friend of mine was in was stored just looking at what was left, I ordered a book for the coffie table "101 way to kill yourself in a airplane" just as a reminder of what can happen. I still street race and do other stupid shit!

Voodoo said:
I agree. Just last week I was in a hanger where the airplane a friend of mine was in was stored just looking at what was left, I ordered a book for the coffie table "101 way to kill yourself in a airplane" just as a reminder of what can happen. I still street race and do other stupid shit!

Kev, that just begs for a reply, but I'm going to control myself.;) :p :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back