went to ford, toyota and nissan dealers lastnight

hell i look pretty scruffy most of the time and when i went to the chevy dealer to look at a zo6 they jumped all over me. the last time i was at ford there sales people brought me the keys to the gt 500 and the saleen mustang, hell even found out that saleen makes a 600 hp mustang called the extreme. i did not know that.

I was picking up some parts for Rachel's Jaguar and pulled into the Jaguar/Porsche dealership in the truck.
I got out of the truck and walked toward the building that was covered in new Porsches (mostly Cayman and Cayman S models).
There were 2 salesmen outside and one said, "Here to trade it in?", gesturing toward their spread out front.
I replied, "Nah. I don't need something *slower*."....and kept on walking back to the parts department.
:D

i've had consistently bad experiences at Ford dealerships.

once, bought a new 99 Cobra (the ones with the f'd up intakes and low HP) and had to hire a lawyer to get them to give me my $500 deposit back when they failed to mention the known recall and the current STOP SALE order on all Cobras. i wound up going to a Chevy dealership ... showed up in a taxi, wearing torn jeans, a tie-dye tshirt, and hair down to my waist. sales guy was really nice, and i drove away 30 minutes later in a new 99 Camaro SS. bought a 99 Vette from him too.

i had a good experience at the local Benz dealership too. they had no problem taking $ from a crazy looking guy with a beard, camo pants, and a Corrosion of Conformity tshirt. even served me espresso and a danish while i waited for the paperwork to get done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back