went truck shopping with my son:)

raymondwebb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 ram rt...guess when theres a 10 in the garage at home it inspires one to become a mopar man lol

Attachments

• rt.jpg
    rt.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 267
i stopped at a dealer today to look at a 2010 challenger srt 8..it was fully loaded with a moper intake and exhaust...it had 4317 on the dash but they were asking 37k...if it was the 392 i think i would have done it.......
20121219_135109.jpg

i stopped at a dealer today to look at a 2010 challenger srt 8..it was fully loaded with a moper intake and exhaust...it had 4317 on the dash but they were asking 37k...if it was the 392 i think i would have done it.......
20121219_135109.jpg

Somethin bout those blue ones gets me all excited! Wife wants the blue srt-8 charger in that color

for a little extra present last night i ordered him a mopar cold air intake,some mopar floor mats, and a nice mopar decal for the back glass. so he was pretty stoked, his car before this was a 350z before that all he owned was tuners...needless to say hes not missing the z at all. we took it out and ran it pretty hard last night and i gotta say i was impressed. when we run them against eachother ill upload the video

Last edited:
That is a really nice truck!! Congrats.

I've raced one of these on my 10. He kept up just the launch and thats it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back