Were do I buy the Metal Gen III VIPER EMBLEM?

avcts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen these on a few trucks while looking at our members pictures. Were can I buy them? :dontknow:

Is it an actual Viper part? Looks like one of our members uses this as his avatar.

Thanks!!!

I just saw those. Is thats 80 bucks for one or a pair?

I like the red ones though.

If its a Mopar part, I wonder what the part number is. I have a friend thats the parts manager at a dealer....

I could call him and get a price. See If I can beat that...especially if its 80 a piece:confused: ....

avcts said:
I just saw those. Is thats 80 bucks for one or a pair?

I like the red ones though.

If its a Mopar part, I wonder what the part number is. I have a friend thats the parts manager at a dealer....

I could call him and get a price. See If I can beat that...especially if its 80 a piece:confused: ....

yep they are expensive....from time to time you will see them for $60 or so.....

Yeah thats the one I bought from BDIA from the other site! for $200 f'n dollars, and it wasnt curved much more than the stock one! what a freakin rip!:mad: Just by one of those bud or I tell ya what contact What is it guys henderson motors? FSTjack knows, its dealership on here a vendor that gives us almost cost on mopar parts.

Stinker said:
Yeah thats the one I bought from BDIA from the other site! for $200 f'n dollars, and it wasnt curved much more than the stock one! what a freakin rip!:mad: Just by one of those bud or I tell ya what contact What is it guys henderson motors? FSTjack knows, its dealership on here a vendor that gives us almost cost on mopar parts.

Hopefully, he'll chime in and let us know. I hope these have no curve. I think the trunk mount does not but the hood mount does...or is it the opposite?

I want to put these on the front fenders..like the V8 emblems on the older Magnum trucks.

avcts said:
Hopefully, he'll chime in and let us know. I hope these have no curve. I think the trunk mount does not but the hood mount does...or is it the opposite?

I want to put these on the front fenders..like the V8 emblems on the older Magnum trucks.

they have a slight curve that will NOT be a problem....

Stinker said:

Art Kendrick at Henson Motors!:D

On a side note, since they are a little curve would it be possible to curve it a little more to put on our hoods where the dodge emblem is?

I had one that was off a stock viper it was so close it woudnt matter, I bought one from BDIA and it wass curved just right , but for $200 I sould just buy one from art and use it, I can post pics when I get home.

Actually,

I had the same thought. Id like to replace the existing ram emblems with the Viper. I think it would look "more oem" that way.

With that said, now I really have to be careful and find/order the correct ones.

Anyone have a Gen III Viper they can bring over to my house?:D

alot of the guys did it in 04, I have one on the hood and one on the tailgate, they have a small curve to them so on the tailgate it has to set out a tad, but not noticable, on the hood it leaves a tad of a lip but again not noticable, come to the nats and look at Garys

avcts said:
Actually,

I had the same thought. Id like to replace the existing ram emblems with the Viper. I think it would look "more oem" that way.

With that said, now I really have to be careful and find/order the correct ones.

Anyone have a Gen III Viper they can bring over to my house?:D

the one in the pic I posted will fit your doors, fenders, tailgate etc...the glue on the back pulls the f'er flush....Stay away for the zero-flight ones...= cheap knockoffs...

Stinker said:

Stinker said:
I had one that was off a stock viper it was so close it woudnt matter, I bought one from BDIA and it wass curved just right , but for $200 I sould just buy one from art and use it, I can post pics when I get home.

So was it not curved much more and you are unhappy? or was it curved just right? I am now confused. :dontknow:

If you were unhappy, I have not heard about it until now. As you know, I didn't make these... I facilitated the order.... And I WAS also taking care of you Nowwhat as promised.... yours was going to be shipped as soon as they are finished with the last 4 that will ever be made.

I haven't been on here much lately as other things in my life have been taking precedence. Also, it seems that this site has a lot of gossip and drama and not a whole lot of useful information about the truck that it is dedicated to. It's absolutely amazing that there are several individuals on here that now have attitudes towards me, based on one persons story, about one event.

A lot has happened and went on in the last few months that a lot of people have missed. I, as well as a couple others have posted information on here and tried to get out the information that most of you are questioning, and the posts have been deleted (as I assume this will too)... I wonder why that is, maybe there is truth in the posts that a couple people are afraid of getting out? Just remember, in life there are always 3 sides to the story... His Side, My Side, and the Truth.....

I have taken the high road on this whole matter... I have chosen not to personally attack anyone or make derogatory remarks towards them. Even though I have been attacked, as a person and a vendor.

Unlike other vendors on here, my status as a vendor does not make my living... I only became a vendor out of the requirements in order to supply items to my fellow friends. One thing led to another, then I started selling more parts.... however recently with all the bs that has been going on, I really didn't want to deal with it. In all honesty, the work required for the few dollars I make is not worth it.... and it is really a let down, to see the administration of this site, not protecting the rights of the vendors. What is the point of being a vendor, if anyone can sell items on here?

I have meet many interesting people on these forums... Mostly via email and pm..... I wish the best for you all... Life is too short to have this much drama... We are suppose to be enjoying the trucks and life.... Take care and I wish you all the best.

To those that I have met in person, it was truly and honor... The Houston Gang was incredible... and the Florida gang that I spent time with in Vegas... that was a wild ride!!

Thanks,

BDIA

Edited - Removed advertising information, as it does not meet our non-vendor guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
I did post it was curved a "tad" more than stock, and that if fit a tad better, that is true, but still at close to 2.5 times the price of a stock one, it is totally a feaking rip off, definilty not worth the extra $. That is my opinion.

Stinker said:
I did post it was curved a "tad" more than stock, and that if fit a tad better, that is true, but still at close to 2.5 times the price of a stock one, it is totally a feaking rip off, definilty not worth the extra $. That is my opinion.

well I am sorry for your disappointment... I promise to never make $9.00 off of you again ( and that is before the cost of the 3M tape, and the time to package and take to the airport)

Thanks,

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
].... And I WAS also taking care of you Nowwhat as promised.... yours was going to be shipped as soon as they are finished with the last 4 that will ever be made.

BDIA

no problem.....just send me back the curved emblem that I sent you so you could make the new ones....and we will be square...I won't hold you to your word as a gentleman...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back