Jack's Favorite Truck= ILTEMPRD The Wifes Pick! :dancing:

Mas' Favorite Food = Sharol Cheese cake:top:

Longest Distance Driven = SILVERBACK 1080 MILES:captain:

You missed one.

BUNS of STEEL went to Tim.:rock: :D :p

Silverback said:
Damn, wrong forum to post that picture.:(

Go toss it on Mikey's Post Ho Thread :D

WOW: You guy's have some HP under the hoods of your trucks. You were pushing the 31.5" tall slick, like it was nothing. Patrick were did you go, it was going to be your best run. Mike you do have it together, and it was nice meeting you Jack and SORRY for not talking to all the other racers on the team. I was helping the TF teams, and all the rest of the racers that were running the M&H tires. UNIBOY SORRY you had problems with the tubes, they did go out today, and you will see them tomorrow. Here is my CP# if you have any ? you have.

John
M&H

SlicksMH said:
WOW: You guy's have some HP under the hoods of your trucks. You were pushing the 31.5" tall slick, like it was nothing. Patrick were did you go, it was going to be your best run. Mike you do have it together, and it was nice meeting you Jack and SORRY for not talking to all the other racers on the team. I was helping the TF teams, and all the rest of the racers that were running the M&H tires. UNIBOY SORRY you had problems with the tubes, they did go out today, and you will see them tomorrow. Here is my CP# if you have any ? you have.

John
M&H
Thanks John for being there and helping us out.
Mas

UNIBOY said:
Thanks John for being there and helping us out.
Mas

No problem Mas: SO who is going to be the first into the 9's .:D

John
M&H

SlicksMH said:
I have a dream.;) Somebody in this group is going to do it.

John
M&H

I'm willing to bet money that it will be Jack with the Silver truck.:rock: From the pictures he has posted it looks bad ass.:) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Silverback said:
I'm willing to bet money that it will be Jack with the Silver truck.:rock: From the pictures he has posted it looks bad ass.:) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yeppppppppppppppppp.....

Again John from M&H went to the staging lines everytime we ran....monitored our tires with a heat gun and spotted us on our burnouts....you can see him in the pics when we are running...then he came to the pits...checked air psi and made suggestions.....amazing service and great tires....

Thanks John.....

How many SRT 10's did you left coasters have?

And my age prevents me from finding the pictures...will someone take me by the hand and lead me to them?

Prof said:
How many SRT 10's did you left coasters have?

And my age prevents me from finding the pictures...will someone take me by the hand and lead me to them?

pics are under the Official West Coast GTG thread....number was 22-23...I think.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back