Westcoast GTG (who is staying Sat night for dinner)

I will join for dinner. It is looking more and more like I will surely be there. Greg+1, yep, I'm bringin the hottie pictured below!!!:D

Greg

Here is the dinner update. I am thinking around 7~7:30 Sat night at either Outback or a couple of other steakhouses I looked up Tahoe Joe's Famous steakhouse or Hungry Hunter steakhouse. I will call Trainman tomorrow and see what he thinks.

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
OCBOB +4
DrCraig

Other
Nowwhat
Silversrt +2
Trainman
JRSVIPR +1
fun2xlr8 +1

Wifey ????
SilentD????

If you like a spicy steak then the OUTBACK is the best choice. I feel that Tahoe Joe's is more of a fun atmosphere that our Viper Group would enjoy. The Hungry Hunter would be the highest priced, but closest to Famoso and closest to Hwy99.

i am in, just make sure they serve beer :rock: might have a buddy throw his bike in the back but not sure if he will make it..

TheSickness said:
This group could have fun at a funeral....I am up for whatever :D I will eat anything.........:rock:
This thread should really be moved to OFFENSIVE.....:D

SRT-IZ-4me said:
This thread should really be moved to OFFENSIVE.....:D
Why because you just posted? :p :p ;) :burnout: :D

Trainman said:
If you like a spicy steak then the OUTBACK is the best choice. I feel that Tahoe Joe's is more of a fun atmosphere that our Viper Group would enjoy. The Hungry Hunter would be the highest priced, but closest to Famoso and closest to Hwy99.

They all would work but it sounds like Tahoe Joe's is the way to go. I guess, maybe.

Outback has gotten old here in East county, and Hungry Hunter is well the Hungry Hunter.

Joe's probably has beer but we should tell them to stock extra as VODOO is coming for dinner.

Hydraulic sandwiches, (There's a pork chop in every can ;))

fun2xlr8 said:
I will join for dinner. It is looking more and more like I will surely be there. Greg+1, yep, I'm bringin the hottie pictured below!!!:D

Greg

Are you driving down Greg? Let me know your plans.

Trainman said:

I agree with your assessment. My thoughts are that Tahoe Joe's is something our LA to Diego folks haven't seen or experienced. I think they may have more room for our type of group (I know that the ones in Fresno do). The quality of food is great, the price decent and I think they could tolerate our anticipated rowdyness.

I called Tahoe Joe's and they do not take reservations and Hungry Hunter has a banquet room up to 40 but they might be a little to pricey. But I found another place called Logan's Roadhouse theyhave a larger menu from $6.99 burgers to $23.99 steaks and they also have a kids menu.
I am figuring dinner around 7:30.

Here is a list of people that are coming to eat so far.
20 confirmed

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
DrCraig

Other
Nowwhat
Silversrt +2
Trainman
JRSVIPR +1
fun2xlr8 +1
Chris Jensen

Wifey ????
SilentD????
OCBOB +4 ????

UNIBOY said:
I called Tahoe Joe's and they do not take reservations and Hungry Hunter has a banquet room up to 40 but they might be a little to pricey. But I found another place called Logan's Roadhouse theyhave a larger menu from $6.99 burgers to $23.99 steaks and they also have a kids menu.
I am figuring dinner around 7:30.

20 confirmed

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
DrCraig

Other
Nowwhat
Silversrt +2
Trainman
JRSVIPR +1
fun2xlr8 +1
Chris Jensen

Wifey ????
SilentD????
OCBOB +4 ????
Logans is fine with me and mine Mas.

Thanks
J.R.

Sorry Voodoo and VPRPWR I forgot to add you to the list.

22 confirmed

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
DrCraig
OCBOB +4 ????
Wifey ????

Other
Nowwhat
Silversrt +2
Trainman
JRSVIPR +1
fun2xlr8 +1
Chris Jensen
Voodoo
VPRPWR

SilentD????

Last edited:
UNIBOY said:
Sorry Voodoo and VPRPWR I forgot to add you to the list.

22 confirmed

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
DrCraig

Other