Picture080.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Stinker said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i still need to talk to u stink, about my future plans to the ol girl.....

lmao - after the wash we waxed and polished her !!!!

my wife is polishing the rims now

SANCHOBA said:
VERY NICE! is your wife,what you would call an "indentured servant"!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

yea !! i agree i love the yellow - when i went to buy mine i was lookin at a black and sliver one.... then the sales man told me he was waitin on the Yellow Fever Ed. to come in..... in another 2 weeks but the downfall he said is the price tag !

well well..... lookie wat i bought hell with the price tag ! i drove it off the show room floor as soon as it came in.... in 2005 burnin' rubber out the dealership....

just my luck a cop was driving by as i was sliding out the dealership next thing i know the sales man is talkin to the cop, then the cop come up to me and said have a nice night but stop screwing around.... i said okiedokie and went home :D :D :D :D

VIPER said:
yea !! i agree i love the yellow - when i went to buy mine i was lookin at a black and sliver one.... then the sales man told me he was waitin on the Yellow Fever Ed. to come in..... in another 2 weeks but the downfall he said is the price tag !

well well..... lookie wat i bought hell with the price tag ! i drove it off the show room floor as soon as it came in.... in 2005 burnin' rubber out the dealership....

just my luck a cop was driving by as i was sliding out the dealership next thing i know the sales man is talkin to the cop, then the cop come up to me and said have a nice night but stop screwing around.... i said okiedokie and went home :D :D :D :D
Great story!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back