[/IMG]

mattstruck007.jpg
[/IMG]

mattstruck012.jpg

mattstruck007.jpg

mattstruck014.jpg

mattstruck001.jpg

any questions. trucks a little bit dirty so:thefinger:

Make sure you dump some c16 in the tank when you spray...just a lil insurance on keeping that motor together

Thanks for the pics, can you give me some advice by any chance??

I'm looking into installing some juice next year but want a 100% hidden install. Is that pretty possible??

The Itch said:
$780 and that was with the traction control window switch, that was 169 so for 600 bucks thats without the traction control but I suggest you get it. It is great for our trucks.

4to10cyl said:
Thanks for the pics, can you give me some advice by any chance??

I'm looking into installing some juice next year but want a 100% hidden install. Is that pretty possible??
Very easy with this, I did it in a hurry so I did not really care about hiding it. Plus total install was 1 1/2 (I turn wrenches for a living) so avg joe 2 to 2 1/2 hrs hardest part is routing hoses from the bed to the engine compartment and the switches can be concealed also if you can think it can be done.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Very easy with this, I did it in a hurry so I did not really care about hiding it. Plus total install was 1 1/2 (I turn wrenches for a living) so avg joe 2 to 2 1/2 hrs hardest part is routing hoses from the bed to the engine compartment and the switches can be concealed also if you can think it can be done.

I'll agree with that statement.

slow91 said:
I'll agree with that statement.
Because it is comming out to make room for a Roe, be too tempting and I don't want to join the kablooey club, so this winter I am forging then I will put it back cleaner:p :thefinger:

One thing about hiding the nitrous is if you plan on running it at the track the nozzle or injectors have to mounted at the 12 oclock position and visible, just FYI at least out here they go by the book. thats another reason why I didn't try to hide it. you don't have to have the fastest truck in bracket races,ie money to build your shit, consistancy is the key until you play with the big boys 9's to 6's then it is, he with the most power wins.

yes a hiden install is possiable i hide all my own stuff and had the solinoids under the intake

Congrats on your install:congrats: :rock:
Have fun playing with it!!!!:D
I like the Zex kit over all others for our trucks,I,ve installed a few for friends
and find that they are easier to install and offer a cleaner finished product!!!!:D

FASTFOOD said:

Can you post or email me more pics of your set up? I remembered yours from the PCB gtg and really dig the idea of putting it ALL under the hood. Do you have any problems with it's location,,, like too hot or in the way???

The Itch said:
Can you post or email me more pics of your set up? I remembered yours from the PCB gtg and really dig the idea of putting it ALL under the hood. Do you have any problems with it's location,,, like too hot or in the way???
I would think the heat would play hell with the bottle pressures.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back