What # are stock injectors?

The stock ones that were on my 5.9 were 19#s I now have ford Motorsports 24#s in there and 2 30# above the throttlebody
Stock srt ones won't fit they are too short and too much fuel, I was thinking the same thing.

Psycho Mythic said:
Dang, I have 10 viper injectors, all the vortch r/ts on the r/t forum run 42# injectors...

Ive got a paxton and use a BG computer flash, if you could find someone to tune it it may work, but if you have the short injectors you'll have to modify the rails to fit. I've got the mopar mpi intake similar to the M1 and it uses aluminum spacers for the rail. If yours has one of those two intakes you could cut the spacers down for the injectors to work. But getting someone to tune it will be you only real problem. I had to send my computer back twice first for it not shifting at wot (6500rpm) unless you let off the gas, then for the idle being way to high 1200rpm. Now it works fine not as good as a dyno tune but I haven't found anyone to close to tweak mine.

I think I have some Hemi injectors (26 lbs?) in the garage.

I got her Jack ;)

The guy that tunes alot of these on the forum said to get some FMS 42lb injectors and a 2 bar map sensor. Does anyone know wha# the stock Viper injectors are?

Psycho Mythic said:
I got her Jack ;)

The guy that tunes alot of these on the forum said to get some FMS 42lb injectors and a 2 bar map sensor. Does anyone know wha# the stock Viper injectors are?
I think they're 38#

Psycho Mythic said:
I got her Jack ;)

How do you like it??? Will it haul ass.

I have some GM 28# injectors on the shelf and some edge 65# injectors in my car

FATJACK said:
How do you like it??? Will it haul ass.

Cruster said:
Well, are u gonna tell us about he new ride and post some pics or what?:dontknow:

Been waitin since you had it shipped.:toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

:D :D :D

Sorry been stupid busy. Yeah i love the hell out of it but it dont run anything like the 10 (yet)...im getting her dyno-tuned with SCT next week and going from 24# injectors to 42# injectors, electric fan and crane cams fireball ignition with timing retard. She'll be doing alot better next week :D

Fun part, it has a shift kit, so no matter where ya are if its in first it will break the tires loose like crazy without even going half throttle...i need some caltracs :p heres a sig pic for time being til i can get some pics on a days its not nasty out here...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back