What are you all paying to polish the intake manifold?

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide which route to go.. what are you all paying to have that and the TB done?

It looks obvious that it would also need to be clear coated with all of the exposure to the road at the bottom of the engine bay?

Trying to decide if I want to do this or just go with a wrinkled black finish like I have on my caddy.

I'm trying to decide which route to go.. what are you all paying to have that and the TB done?

It looks obvious that it would also need to be clear coated with all of the exposure to the road at the bottom of the engine bay?

Trying to decide if I want to do this or just go with a wrinkled black finish like I have on my caddy.

Its pretty easy to do, now its the up keep that is a pain in the but. When a clear is sprayed over the polish job it will dull it a little bit. I like the wrinkle powder coating myself.

I have everything you need to do it and you can use the garage and I'll show you how to do your manifold if you like. Or just check out some DIY vids on you tube.

Cheers J

Thanks. I may take you up on it just to bs and have beers.

I feel it's probably straight forward. Strip the paint, sand the metal to a high grit and polish with a wheel? It's the time involved and the little areas that turn me away. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back