what are you guys getting your wives for x mas

The way to avoid getting the "I don't want anything" response is to not buy a single thing for her. Then next time she will produced a very detailed list of items she wants. ;)

I bought my main slam piece a 46" Samsung LED and matching BlueRay player... also taking her to Nantucket for a three night stay over New Year's with friends. I treat her well, but she treats me better... life is good!

ipad 2, new fireplace, and a bunch of chrome assecories for her dodge nitro i bought her in sep haha

Built motor for the truck. She's always claiming that she's part owner.:dontknow:

Purse, 14k white gold pendant and chain, 1 pair of Howard Leights ear protection.

iPad2 and my dick in a box. :D
Dick-in-a-Box-picture.jpg

wife's sister couldn't come up for Christmas as planned so i let her go 1800 miles away to have Christmas with rest of her family :). now looking at a 12pack to have Christmas dinner with :)

wife's sister couldn't come up for Christmas as planned so i let her go 1800 miles away to have Christmas with rest of her family :). now looking at a 12pack to have Christmas dinner with :)

Damn you got lucky I'm getting dragged to north Carolina

Torque converter and a line lock for her Charger, no shit, its what she wanted. Got her the Grip front bumper and carbon fiber hood and nitrous last year for b-day, Mothers Day, and Christmas. I hear I'm one of the lucky few that she isn't into girly stuff, lol. She wants mid 11's to keep pace with me, you guys got her and the Mustangs to blame for my truck getting faster,lol.

Forgot, got her a Kindle Fire from the kids, she doesnt know about that gift

lol yeap and i am safe been with new company less than a year so dont really have the time to go on a trip like that till next summer :)

Gift card to her favorite place to shop cant go wrong plus last year i got her toys for her R/T :)

chanel chance perfume & coach perfume.

and other small thing's

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back