• Coca Cola 600

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Both

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
I thought Sunday was honeydueday!!:D Maybe that's just me:dontknow: :(

In between watching this forum I am looking at a valuation job at my office instead of the blue sunny skies outside..:argh: ...another work day but i just hired another employee so some time off is coming in the near future..:marchmellow:

kyle's srt10 said:
I thought Sunday was honeydueday!!:D Maybe that's just me:dontknow: :(

It certainly is here today!

I am mowing the grass, edging, weedeating, fertilizing, overseeding and then watering...:marchmellow::marchmellow:

Popping open a beer and plan to enjoy BOTH races.. with a cookout in between. F' the yard.. it's a holiday weekend!

Neither. Can't stand watching racing on TV.

Though I did enjoy watching it at the Drag Strip yesterday! (Kinda enjoyed racing too!:D )

Watching both....DVR....Careful looks on the board for fear some domb ass will post the results before I see it

Stinker said:
Actually I am watching Iltemprds wife in a secret camera:p

Please forward the link... I might turn off the race for something better! ;)

/Fresh in my mind.. just watched American Pie again this morning and loved Nadia on the webcam. Ahh.. to be in High School again!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nothing...:p :D just slept looong... then aperitief with family.. cookiecookie, again a 2 hours nap :eek: .. and visit my mom , then my brother .... just home 9 pm...

Honeydo,Missed most of the indy race,caught the finish,honeydo,a couple of cold ones,watching the rest of the Coca cola 600!!!!!:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back