MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Why am I not surpised that we have a herd of donkey's here
What are you trying to say?:dontknow: ;) :D :aetsch:

SilvrSRT10 said:
July 11th Skunk - Whoops, excuse me.
Hamrhead said:
July 11th Jackass!!!!
I'm July 11th too.:eek: :D :thefinger:

Well crap! I went back and looked again. July 11th says it's a Donkey. Could of sworn it said Skunk this morning. Guess I was still asleep. Hee haw.

Last edited:
slug here, me and the wife. must be what brought us together, neither was fast enough to get out of the others way...

Stinker said:
If you are an Ape: Very impatient and hyper!!! You want things to be done as quickly as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. That way, you people are unique. You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles. Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy, you then go all panicky. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!!

lolololol me?:D
:dito:

If you are a Parasite: An extremely lovable, adorable person, sometimes shy, with a passion for quick wit. At times, you prefer quietness. You love exploring various things and going into depth of each thing. Under normal circumstances you're cool but when given a reason to, you are like a volcano waiting to erupt. You're a fashion bird. People look forward to you as an icon associated with fashion. Basically, you mingle along freely but don't like talking much to strangers. People feel very easy in your company. You observe care in choosing your friends.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back