What are your goals for 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
screw ya'll I want to gain at least 20lbs:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

Yea, we knew you weren't normal. To bad you'll grow out and not up :D

Hey all us fat asses who want to lose weight should have a VTCOA Biggest loser contest..Whoever drops the biggest percentage of their weight by Panama gets a free trip Mikeys for a reach around or something..lol..
Seriously..it could be good to do together...any takers?

My goal for 2010 is to become a better man than I was in 2009.

I've considered alot of goals for this year: Better this- more of that. But, this is the best I think I can wish for.....

Unfortunately, in order for my goal to be realized, I'm rather apprehensive of what it will take to accomplish it....

Maybe that's a thing for some to ponder...... It is for me.

D

Django said:
My goal for 2010 is to become a better man than I was in 2009.

I've considered alot of goals for this year: Better this- more of that. But, this is the best I think I can wish for.....

Unfortunately, in order for my goal to be realized, I'm rather apprehensive of what it will take to accomplish it....

Maybe that's a thing for some to ponder...... It is for me.

D

That's a pretty lofty goal there Tim. You are a pretty good person as it is.:rock:

Silverback said:
That's a pretty lofty goal there Tim. You are a pretty good person as it is.:rock:

Probably one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me, John.....

(you obviously don't know me very well.......) ;)

Thanks....... :eek:

D

Last edited:
Well, my wife is pregnant!!! So I really hope to help her have a stress free pregnancy and have a healthy baby, no matter the gender. I do want a boy though. ;)

I am a newly certified firefighter II so I am pursuing part-time firefighter/EMT jobs in two local counties. Along with keeping my full-time EMT position in my hometown. I love serving the community I was raised in.

I hope everyone has a Happy and SAFE New Year!

EMT/SRT said:
Well, my wife is pregnant!!! So I really hope to help her have a stress free pregnancy and have a healthy baby, no matter the gender. I do want a boy though. ;)

I am a newly certified firefighter II so I am pursuing part-time firefighter/EMT jobs in two local counties. Along with keeping my full-time EMT position in my hometown. I love serving the community I was raised in.

I hope everyone has a Happy and SAFE New Year!

Yer little girl is adorable... Keep her safe.....

D

Riff62 said:
Hey all us fat asses who want to lose weight should have a VTCOA Biggest loser contest..Whoever drops the biggest percentage of their weight by Panama gets a free trip Mikeys for a reach around or something..lol..
Seriously..it could be good to do together...any takers?

I am up for it want to lose at least 50 this year

I also want to make sure that I work a full year

Get some mods done to the truck and buy more stuff from Tony

And get a GTG in the Charleston together

Congrats on the pending addition Travis!

I'll play the weight loss game with y'all. Shit, I just lost 160+pounds this year, whats another 50 or so?

1.Be completely self employed
2. Get custody of my son (he already lives with us) but I continue to pay child support-which she will not return. Fkn bitxh
3. Pay off some debt
4. Get in better shape
5 keep the truck faster then the camaro

I have some GOALS. 'Cause everyone needs a plan which at this time I'd like to refer to as GOALS. Wanna see my GOALS?

1. Not only keep my job and keep traveling safely but also to achieve a raise and a promotion

2. Get into a new house (still in the works)

3. Enroll my daughter into a much nicer school away from where she has been because of her mother and provide her the peace she has always wanted

4. (I think I have this part covered) Get involved with a good woman to stand by my side and stop this lone crusader nonsense.. Which will likely cause me to lose about 50 lbs. because I'm sure she'll whip my azz back into shape.

5. And last but not least, :dontknow: to think of a fifth GOAL.

Venom Power said:
I have some GOALS. 'Cause everyone needs a plan which at this time I'd like to refer to as GOALS. Wanna see my GOALS?

1. Not only keep my job and keep traveling safely but also to achieve a raise and a promotion

2. Get into a new house (still in the works)

3. Enroll my daughter into a much nicer school away from where she has been because of her mother and provide her the peace she has always wanted

4. (I think I have this part covered) Get involved with a good woman to stand by my side and stop this lone crusader nonsense.. Which will likely cause me to lose about 50 lbs. because I'm sure she'll whip my azz back into shape.

5. And last but not least, :dontknow: to think of a fifth GOAL.
Antnee, you are one of the strongest and goal oriented people that I have ever met. I am certain you will reach your goals.:rock: :rock:

1. Be a better father and husband. I need more patience
2. Get physically fit now that my final surgery on my ankle was done
3. Stay in my current job until I get my big bonus money in a few months
4. Start a new business or two or three
5. Start racing again. Cars or trucks this time-no more motorcycle

1-Hit 700+RWHP on the dyno this spring (with 11psi boost:)
2-Buy a bigger house with a big garage( a 3bdrm with 6 kids isn't cutting it!)
3-get more fit and active (lose about 15-20 lbs)

IH8CHVYS said:
Continue to bust on Fatjack cause his truck is slower than mine:D
:reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

1. Quit Smoking
2. Quit Smoking (figured it should be on the list twice).
3. Retire
4. Increase Stinker and Justin's wealth and California Sound Works (awesome sound system)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back