What catback after 2nd MagnaBlow ?

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My second MagnaBlow muffler is starting to rattle and buzzing , what is the better option for me to put behind my Belanger headers + hig flow cats ?

If hadded with this Magnashit...:mad:

How old was it????????Send it in for warranty and sell it and put the $$ toward a new setup.........Was it the old style muffler or the new one with the built in X-pipe with the new "MF" logo on it?????

Ever thought of Varex x-Force muffler ?
Just keep the pipes and everything and
just replace the muffler.

They are equipped with a remote controlled
blade inside for adjusting the volume how
loud it shall be.

Quality is very good.

Arne

Ever thought of Varex x-Force muffler ?
Just keep the pipes and everything and
just replace the muffler.

They are equipped with a remote controlled
blade inside for adjusting the volume how
loud it shall be.

Quality is very good.

Arne

Looks pretty cool but just 1 more thing to go wrong, these trucks already have enough things that go wrong with them...................

I have B&B... expensive, but never had any issues. I like the sound, and I have LT's and hi-flow cats as well.

Check out the exhaust threads Sammy and get something you like the sound of. Magnablow was always raspy/poppy to me:burnout:

Check out the exhaust threads Sammy and get something you like the sound of. Magnablow was always raspy/poppy to me:burnout:

I like the B&B , looking for the best buy now...;)
the bad thing is the shipping and cost of taxes to Belgium...:confused::mad:

Hi, yesterday Sammy and I met close to the Dutch border and he received the full cat back system from B&B !

As always it was very special moment to see 2 SRT10 Standing together in the middle of nowhere in Germany :D

Sammy is a very nice guy and looking forward to seeing him again latest at the next GTG in 2015 !

Arne

Last edited:
Hi, yesterday Sammy and I met close to the Dutch border and he received the full cat back system from B&B !

As always it was very special moment to see 2 SRT10 Standing together in the middle of nowhere in Germany :D

Sammy is a very nice guy and looking forward to seeing him again latest at the next GTG in 2015 !

Arne

it was a very nice view those SRT's at the border.
and offcourse seeing you again.
if the next SRT GTG is a little closer to my home , i'll be there , maybe Nürnburgring again ?

tyvm for deliver my B&B catback , 3th of september it will be installed together with a few poly bushings...:rock:

Arne

pics or it didnt happen........:burnout: !

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 31
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 35
I went the flowmaster 50 series. dual in/out.. It was a little quieter than what was on it before but I like the sound now..

Anybody here anything about the new black widow exhaust company?

we were too fast for the camera...., dont forget i live in a country without speedlimit:rock:

yep , on the way back on the Autobahn i hit 250km/h for a second or two...LOL
then there was the border , so 130km/h was the limit...:(

Anything catbacks that don't drone in a RC? I do a lot of highway and don't want to deal with the dreaded highway drone.

'Moe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back