What did you get for Christmas??

Damn man, I'm really sad to hear all of that. I really hope you're able to get all of that resolved. That's the kind of stuff you see on a tv special on Dateline or something.

I've got an XDm .40 5.25, Man it is fun. I compete with my son and his XDs .45.....

Damn kid kicks my ass every time

That's actually a really good gift to receive. .40 ammo is expensive these days. That's the same caliber as my gun, Springfield XD-40.

Great minds apparently think alike, I have an XD40 subcompact and just bought an XD9 for my wife for Christmas.

nice guns. I think you and I have the same one, the medium one right?

No, mine is the big one with the 5.25 in barrel, I'll bet you have the 4.5 inch barrel (guessing of course, because I think the 4.5 in the middle one)

springfield-armory-xd40-9272011.jpg

Great minds apparently think alike, I have an XD40 subcompact and just bought an XD9 for my wife for Christmas.

Nice, my daughter has an XD9

Yep, the middle one is what I have. I want the compact one for conceal carry. I really like how simple the XD is to shoot. You load the mag, lock the round in, and it's ready to shoot. No safety switch, no hammer to ****, just very simple. And since I shoot left and right handed, I like that the mag release is on both sides.

Yep, the middle one is what I have. I want the compact one for conceal carry. I really like how simple the XD is to shoot. You load the mag, lock the round in, and it's ready to shoot. No safety switch, no hammer to ****, just very simple. And since I shoot left and right handed, I like that the mag release is on both sides.

Absolutely :D

My kids got there asses spoiled to no end, two truck loads of shit back to my place. My old man bought my ma a bad ass Jeep built by Moab for there place in Arizona.

My woman got me a new craftsman toolbox, the biggest kobalt tool kit, 2 hoodies, sct tuner, bbk tb, under drive pulley, some pants, and my stepson got me some srt10 floor mats. So I had the best Xmas yet!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back