What did you get for Christmas?

ViperDad

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
Santa was really good to me this year, brought me a JTSVP underdrive pulley, a low profile creeper, and a new banner for my garage. What did you get for Christmas?

IMAG0358_zpsfcfa2e8c.jpg

IMAG0362_zps98426266.jpg

Nice. I would be happy if mine fit in my garage. :D

Got that same creeper for Christmas. Had one just like it for several years and it finally gave out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Santa found the creeper at Harbor Freight for only $17.99 (score with a coupon!), the banner came from TheViperStore.com. And yes, the only reason I bought this house was because my trucks easily fit in the garage. No, seriously, that's why I bought it. Really.

Santa found the creeper at Harbor Freight for only $17.99 (score with a coupon!), the banner came from TheViperStore.com. And yes, the only reason I bought this house was because my trucks easily fit in the garage. No, seriously, that's why I bought it. Really.

How's the quality of the creeper? I have a craftsman one but I'm too heavy for it. And it's old.

E, my fat @ss is 190lbs and that creeper is the best thing money can buy. It's the slim design I really like, allows me to slide under the truck with only minimal jacking.

E, my fat @ss is 190lbs and that creeper is the best thing money can buy. It's the slim design I really like, allows me to slide under the truck with only minimal jacking.

Really. I might go tomorrow and get it . I'm almost 230 now and the craftsman is done.

Really. I might go tomorrow and get it . I'm almost 230 now and the craftsman is done.

Be warned, regular price is $49.99 for the creeper but they are pumping coupons through all the car mags right now, either 25% off one item or the creeper for $17.99. Don't ever pay full price at Harbor Freight!

I just bought a 3 ton aluminum jack and tried to use a coupon. I didn't read the little fine print. They are no good for them. I wound up paying full price.

I had a bunch of free tarps and free screwdriver coupons with no purchase required. Went in 7 times and back out to the truck with each of my free items since they won't just do it all at one time. The creeper will hold up for u E. I am 200 and it has handled me flopping down on it for the last several years. It just broke on me a couple weeks ago and my dad got me a new one.

Last edited:
I had a bunch of free garland and free screwdriver coupons with no purchase required. Went in 7 times and back out to the truck with each of my free items since they won't just do it all at one time. The creeper will hold up for u E. I am 200 and it has handled me flopping down on it for the last several years. It just broke on me a couple weeks ago and my dad got me a new one.

Good to hear. I'm definitely Gonna pick it up tomorrow

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back