What do you do for a living.

Been working with computer for over 30 years with 20 of those in the Navy... Currently work as a contractor to the Navy, I am the Senior Technician at a Depot Level Repair Facility, where I repair all the computers and network equipment that are installed on Ships... If it breaks we send them a new one, take the broke one back fix it and have it ready for the next failure. Computers, Servers, Blades, Switches, Hubs, and Routers. I fix them all...

Cutting through the BS, I am the most UN-Geekie Geek you will ever meet. :)

Begood said:
Small business owner in the depression called Michigan.

Bill.

also small business owner , heat exchangers and pressure vessels for (petro)- chemical plants.... if economy sucks further i can go fishing the rest of my life ...:eek: :( ............:confused: :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

04rcmoneypit said:
Hey, Mike, if you can not be busy on the 27'th of Feb., why don't you and Bethany ride up to Steele, Al. with us. I think we can be there in about 2 and a half hrs.

Let me check my schedule on Tuesday.
We would love to.

Jay - Field service tech for National Oilwell Varco, I work on Mechanical, Electrical and mostly Hydraulics for Drilling equipment.... FROM THE CROWN TO THE GROUND, THATS HOW I ROLL ;)

concrete foundations for residential and small commercial buildings things are getting kinda busy here for the first time since end of 07

Network Engineer/Bullshit sifter...:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back