What do you guys think of these wheels?

silversrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: I am seriously considering getting these wheels for the truck.Do you guys think it will go with my motif:D

Just found out they dont make a 5 lug in this style, and the 5 spoke version dosent come in a 22.You just cant win.Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
I think they are a perfect fit.They have that silver/gray gradient shading prevalent on your truck.I say go for it.

I am considering the 5 spoke version as well, but im not sure they come in a 22 inch version.I know the 6 spoke does come in a 22 inch ,but i am not sure if i can get them in a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern.I have a couple of emails out to venders.We will see what is available .

Bravo said:
you may want to look at 5 spoke which will match the hubs better.
Just a thought.

silversrt said:
I am considering the 5 spoke version as well, but im not sure they come in a 22 inch version.I know the 6 spoke does come in a 22 inch ,but i am not sure if i can get them in a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern.I have a couple of emails out to venders.We will see what is available .

OH MAN! Those look SSWEET! :rock: The 5-Spoke will look even better! :D

Who makes them???

silversrt said:

I like 5 spoke wheels so much better, they just look right in most applications. We were up at the races at Palmdale this past weekend and there was a grup of us over 50, guys and the subject of wheels came up and all said 5 spoke is the way to go.
The wheels you are checking out are good looking in 6 spoke so either way would be good.

silversrt said:
:dontknow: I am seriously considering getting these wheels for the truck.Do you guys think it will go with my motif:D
i cant tell you until i get a bigger picture of that girl in your avatar;)

FSTJACK said:
I like 5 spoke wheels so much better, they just look right in most applications. We were up at the races at Palmdale this past weekend and there was a grup of us over 50, guys and the subject of wheels came up and all said 5 spoke is the way to go.
The wheels you are checking out are good looking in 6 spoke so either way would be good.
i have been looking at wheels for 3 years for my RC, and 5 spoke is the only wheel that looks right, and i am NO WHERE as old as FastJack!;) :D

See if you like the Foose Nitrous wheels:

foosenitroussilver.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back