what do you guys think?

viperpwred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just a rough (very very very very rough) sketch of what im gonna do... did it on paint so of course it looks like shit but you get the idea...
paint and clear coat grill, hood scoop insert, and air dam lambo green, green emblem on front to replace ram emblem.

Attachments

• a63deab3.jpg
    a63deab3.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 235
Looks good man i like it .. I actually just repoed a lambo murcielago that color LOL

jsut my opinion now, but leave the grills alon or go black, then do the emblems and the calipers green, and have the hood emblems and the nose emblem green, but the grill to "me" would make it look like a lightning owner that is working overtime to own a real truck and doing double shifts at wal mart:D

thats what Im getting done calipers, valve covers, and the emblem all in snake skin green

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jsut my opinion now, but leave the grills alon or go black, then do the emblems and the calipers green, and have the hood emblems and the nose emblem green, but the grill to "me" would make it look like a lightning owner that is working overtime to own a real truck and doing double shifts at wal mart:D

well i want everything on the car either black or green... so the grill is not gonna stay chrome, eventually im gonna powdercoat the rim (face-black; rest-lime green), the red (06 style) srt emblem will be green and black, calipers green with black "viper" logo, tail lights black, may even go as far as to get black exhaust tips... who knows.
i wanted to do something unique... enough black and red themed cars, and i love the green black color scheme...

I'll get the pics up soon... Snake Skin Green everything... Also doing the radiator pipes and intake in black. Thermostat housing will go green. The "VIPER" on the covers will also go black.

I was hoping Id be the only one with that color scheme but looks like there'll be more. If you wanna see a pic its in JMB's thread under products i think, it's the first piece my emblem.

FATJACK said:
I think I am just to old to appreciate the contrasting colors.

Maybe you're just too old... PERIOD!... LOL jk:marchmellow: :p :D

1fast10 said:
thats what Im getting done calipers, valve covers, and the emblem all in snake skin green

Mwahaha! I'm having an effect.

VTCOA 4.JPG

VTCOA 5.JPG

VTCOA 9.JPG

VTCOA 8.JPG

Vman455 said:

haha i've wanted to use this scheme since i saw the viper in green/black.... im gonna go a bit more lime green though than snake skin..
large_01.jpg

dang it!!!! at least we'll have the rarest color combo other than the guy who did his truck in orange and green

1fast10 said:
dang it!!!! at least we'll have the rarest color combo other than the guy who did his truck in orange and green

thanks to lamborghinis and thier interesting color schemes.... :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

im looking to do this when i get back from vacation in 11 days... ill post pics by mid july (hopefully) im gonna start with the "chrome" (plastic) grill... any thoughts??? 1000 grit?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back