What do you guys think?

Well it is a clean truck with really low miles.....I think it's worth every penny if its truly as clean as he claims and it looks from the pics. Have your buddy shoot him an offer of like 23k right now and see if the dude bites.....The only stupid thing i see with that truck is how his intake is ran......

Troy's QC SRT said:
Well it is a clean truck with really low miles.....I think it's worth every penny if its truly as clean as he claims and it looks from the pics. Have your buddy shoot him an offer of like 23k right now and see if the dude bites.....The only stupid thing i see with that truck is how his intake is ran......
I believe if the guy would take $23k he would not have $25k as the reserve,and the intake is factory mopar CAI.

Brat said:
I believe if the guy would take $23k he would not have $25k as the reserve,and the intake is factory mopar CAI.

Yea but money talks! Im a firm believer of jsut trying...the worst the seller can say is no....I think it's worth more than 23k personally but you can't put out your max bid first offer;) and as far as the mopar intake...i guess i never seen one....doesn't seem to beneficial with it turned backwards even if the duck is pushing cooler air on it.....

Good lookin truck. I forgot how high the back of a QC sits.

My buddy got in touch qith the owner. He Paid 65k for it new. He won't take anything less than 45k

noid said:
My buddy got in touch qith the owner. He Paid 65k for it new. He won't take anything less than 45k
If he paid 65 for it tell your buddy to stay away that mofo is crazy.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Spend a little extra and get wesalberts' truck, its one of the baddest SRT-10's around hands down and it's a smoking deal.

Lots of buses out there, might look around some.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back