What do you know or think about US Fedelis

spray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called and bought the extended warranty for my SRT-10 through us fedelis. It was 395 down and 140 for 18 mounths and it covers my truk for 4 years. Has anybody had any dealings with them? Is it a good company?

Never dealt with that company, but I had coverage a different company. It worked out very well, also check to see if they have a refund policy....I flat out paid $1200 for a 4 yr warranty and sold my car a year later and got a $1000 check back from them. Oh mine was Auto Exam, also make sure if they cover your "mods" incase something happens.

They said it would cover everything except after market turbos, s\c and NOS but the headers , cold air were alright

Did you have to take your truck in for inspection ?

might want to check with the mopar connenction. he has offered some coverages

spray said:
Did you have to take your truck in for inspection ?

Actually my coverage was on a 2004 VW GTI 1.8 Turbo....they never inspected the car. I did the same thing for a F 150 I had a while back and they did come to inspect the truck

Last edited:
I got the same warrenty on my 10. Then about a week later they( US Fidelis) called and told me they did not cover the SRT lines and gave my $$$ back. Call them back and ask.

I made sure they understood it was a SRT-10 and they said they would cover it

GADodgetech said:
Get a chrysler service contract. We dont have to call anybody to make a repair, we just go ahead and fix it.

Do you know how much that would be and would you have to take it to a dealership. Is there a website to look into it. Thanks

Fahrenheit said:
Never dealt with that company, but I had coverage a different company. It worked out very well, also check to see if they have a refund policy....I flat out paid $1200 for a 4 yr warranty and sold my car a year later and got a $1000 check back from them. Oh mine was Auto Exam, also make sure if they cover your "mods" incase something happens.

I got on there web site and filled out a qoute

spray said:
I made sure they understood it was a SRT-10 and they said they would cover it
So didn't I and then I got a call and they said they don't cover it.:dontknow:

That would not surprise me if they did call back and say they don't cover SRT-10's

spray said:
Do you know how much that would be and would you have to take it to a dealership. Is there a website to look into it. Thanks
Pm moparconnection, he knows all about that type of shit. I just fix em :D but seriously if i were to ever buy an extended warranty it would be that one :rock:

let me know what you find out i have always thought these type of things are sketchy but if it works out good let me know

do you have to have and existing warranty plan to do the Chrysler one, and do they void it for aftermarket intakes etc..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back