What do you think about my idea?

Hello Steve,
thank you very much for the pics! You made a good job!
Which parts were yellow from factory, and which did you paint?

Best regards,

SRT911

Thats awesome dude , DEFINITLY not cheap looking! if so then the yellow fevers are also. I plan to do Joannes QC also, i just havent found time to do yet, very very sweet! do it! do it!:D

SRT911 said:
Hello Steve,
thank you very much for the pics! You made a good job!
Which parts were yellow from factory, and which did you paint?

Best regards,

SRT911

It's about half and half I guess. Maybe someone can post pictures of a stock YF that would be the easiest way to show the difference.

Hey SRT911,

I finally found the pix of my dash......

Please bear in mind that I'm posting these pix as an example that anything goes. If someone can do something as off the wall as this....the sky's the limit......

Do what ya want...it's yer truck.....

SD

That looks killer! How"d you do that?:confused: The carbon fiber is the shit.:rock:

Silent D said:
Hey SRT911,

Please bear in mind that I'm posting these pix as an example that anything goes. If someone can do something as off the wall as this....the sky's the limit......

SD

Hello Stinker,

would you be so kind to post a big version of the pic from your beast too, like you have in small version in your profile. It's so great!

Thank you very much!

SRT911

Last edited:
Silent D said:
Hey SRT911,

SD

That looks nice!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That looks nice!
:D

silversrt said:
That looks killer! How"d you do that?:confused: The carbon fiber is the shit.:rock:
:D

Blakewilder said:
Ugly if u ask me.....leave it alone.
:mad:

AWDisuzu said:
very ricey!
:mad:

Ya' see what I mean.............?... Lotsa various tastes and opinions.

I say it's your truck man, if you like it....It's cool.:rock:

SD

silversrt said:

I agree. Whatever floats your boat. After all, that's why we have choices when buying things. Some like Black, others like Silver......... well you get the idea.

I bet that red would look pretty nice in my black QC, too. I'll have to look into that.

ChristopherSRT10 said:
I bet that red would look pretty nice in my black QC, too. I'll have to look into that.

You know a marble type finish would look good in a black SRT. Sort of like the Mercedes Benz black interior.

I'd like to get the inside done red like that in my truck but I'd also like to find a way to get the suede portion of my seats done in red. Additionally I think I'd like to get either some red rally stripes or just the scoop painted red.

What about getting a red viper head air brused on the tailgate?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back