What does it take? 108+ Trap Speed

392 Hemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what it takes to get a RC into the 108+ MPH range for a trap speed. I'm not talking a hero run down a mineshaft either. I gotta be realistic since everything at my drag strip runs slow. Thanks

My RC went 107+ pure stock, no tune and street tires. I would say a tune, good CAI, and 390-40-17 M&H drag radials should get you close.

My first truck stock went 13.1 @ 107. My truck now runs 108 most of the time with a few mods and weight reduction.

A truck I'm looking at has bassanis, magnaflow exhaust, tune and intake. It's an 05 so was just curious how it would do.

Should be a high 12's @108+ truck with correct tune and driver. Good luck getting her

thank you! My Ram I have right now is my baby but it started rusting at the bottom of the doors and in about 2 years I'm going to need new doors with only 43k miles :( It was my first truck and I have done almost everything to it, just trying to decide if I can really get rid of him. I have always wanted one of these though. He's a 14 flat 4x4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
thank you! My Ram I have right now is my baby but it started rusting at the bottom of the doors and in about 2 years I'm going to need new doors with only 43k miles :( It was my first truck and I have done almost everything to it, just trying to decide if I can really get rid of him. I have always wanted one of these though. He's a 14 flat 4x4

You will forget all about that truck once you drive a 10.

Hopefully that'd be the case. I've put a lot of hard work and time into mine to make it what it is. Sure am excited at the thought of buying an SRT though.

Hopefully that'd be the case. I've put a lot of hard work and time into mine to make it what it is. Sure am excited at the thought of buying an SRT though.

You'll never look back. I haven't. Besides....the only thing that will be back there is slow lightnings.

lol I never see those around here. Just subarus and diesels which my truck does very well against. I would love to show a lightning up in my SRT.

Just would like to hang with most of the cars I run into. They are mostly in that range. Nothing wrong with old women either, how else would I have my cool cars?

Anyone care to post a WTB thread in the classifieds for me? :) I'm surprised you have to have 50 posts to make a thread in that topic, kinda stupid if you ask me.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back