What Does It Take???

@Shaggy

I did a test post in classified and it worked! Thanks soooo much!

No ho-ing there!! It was just a test lol

@Shaggy - someday when you have time can you help me get my heartbeat back? In my avatar. It used to beat now it just sits there!

It beats in my puctures file where I keep it lol - just not here in my avatar. If you click on the avatar and open it all the way up it beats

Sorry I'm so needy :eek:

@Shaggy - someday when you have time can you help me get my heartbeat back? In my avatar. It used to beat now it just sits there!

It beats in my puctures file where I keep it lol - just not here in my avatar. If you click on the avatar and open it all the way up it beats

I 2nd , 3rd and 4th the nomination ,,, Wifey needs a tin woman heart beat back ! She’s off to see the wizard hahaha

I think XF doesn't allow animated gifs in avatars. There might be an add on I could install to allow it, but I never seen one or installed one before.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back