What ever happen to the OFFICIAL VTCOA

images.jpg

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..........HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......HAHHAH!!:party:

Begood said:
And I will Never leave.

Bill.
Threat or promise?? :D

This forum is the best ;) :dancing:

FSTJACK said:
There was a meeting in Houston in June that was attended by;

Myself (FSTJACK)
Steve Holden (Texas Yellow Fever)
Ken Liebich (NBT)
Adam Walker
Ken Waits (GA Ken)
Dave Breiner (Roktman)
Jamie (Rolex Dr.)
Kevin (BDIA)

I very much wanted to see a national club formed. I was asked to sit on the board.
I declined as it could have been a potential conflict of interest with my ownership position on this Forum. The board also thought that being an owner or moderrator on a forum would be a potential conflict.

There was a board of directors elected;

Steve Holden
Ken Liebich
Adam Walker
Ken Waits
Kevin (President)
Dave Breiner (Vice President)
Jamie (Secretary)

The board set up some things for the three officers (Kevin, Dave, Jamie) to do. They were to;

Compile the minutes of the meeting and send to the board members for approval and or changes.

Get an address for mailing.

File the required paper work with the State of Texas.

There was a time frame for all these things to be done by.

Nothing was done in accordance with the time limits set by the board of directors, that all agreed to. The officers did not comply to any of these things that were to be acomplished.

I have talked to the board members and all stated that the "Officers" did nothing after the Houston meeting. There was little or no communication regarding progress for anything to move this forward. The club died beacuse of nothing being done by the people that were charged with those duties.

I am sorry about how this came down. A lot of us spent money (1500.00 by me) and time to get this going, for the ball to be dropped by a few.

At the Houston meeting I felt that a few were trying to control the club and profit by it.

At this point I feel we don't really need an official club. Dodge has discontinued the Ram SRT-10 and probably has no interest in having a truck club associated with them.
We are such a strong community on this Forum, and do many good works for others, and have fun, do we need anything else?

What did happen in Houston, I was able to meet some very nice people and make some lifelong friends.

All of us that have talked about this are pretty much in agreement that things are just fine the way they are.

Jack, thanks for the post. It is most accurate and well written.

I am a big believer in Open Information. I am going to say some things that Jack cant because of his position.

The three officers as mentioned above, were suppose to perform some simple task of which they didn't. Texas Yellow Fever, NBT and myself all agreed that they, the officers, were not going to follow through. The three of us decided that when the "Club" fails, that it would be for the best. All agreed that this forum was the best avenue for our "Club". For the members and by the members. Everything that a "Club" does happens on this forum. there are many GTG being organzied, occurring, have occurred and will continue to occur.

The meetings were a Joke, to put it kindly. It was obivous there were a secret agenda by two of the three officers, Dave and Kevin. If not, then they attitude projected a hidden agenda, to me. This is my sole opinion here.

It cost me about $1,500.00 for the trip and I lost an additonal $1,000.00 by not being able to work that week. All of this loss was WELL WORTH IT TO ME. I made GREAT FRIENDS in NBT, FASTJACK and Texas Yellow Fever and his wife. Because of this forum, I met and developed other GREAT FRIENDSHIPS. I hope to be able to meet each of you before I pass, no time soon.

I want to personally thank everyone on this thread for being the GREAT PEOPLE that yall are. May Glod Bless us all.

Georgia Ken said:
Jack, thanks for the post. It is most accurate and well written.

I am a big believer in Open Information. I am going to say some things that Jack cant because of his position.

The three officers as mentioned above, were suppose to perform some simple task of which they didn't. Texas Yellow Fever, NBT and myself all agreed that they, the officers, were not going to follow through. The three of us decided that when the "Club" fails, that it would be for the best. All agreed that this forum was the best avenue for our "Club". For the members and by the members. Everything that a "Club" does happens on this forum. there are many GTG being organzied, occurring, have occurred and will continue to occur.

The meetings were a Joke, to put it kindly. It was obivous there were a secret agenda by two of the three officers, Dave and Kevin. If not, then they attitude projected a hidden agenda, to me. This is my sole opinion here.

It cost me about $1,500.00 for the trip and I lost an additonal $1,000.00 by not being able to work that week. All of this loss was WELL WORTH IT TO ME. I made GREAT FRIENDS in NBT, FASTJACK and Texas Yellow Fever and his wife. Because of this forum, I met and developed other GREAT FRIENDSHIPS. I hope to be able to meet each of you before I pass, no time soon.

I want to personally thank everyone on this thread for being the GREAT P EOPLE that yall are. May Glod Bless us all.

you are right georgia ken shit did not get followed thru
i admit i typed my notes and then did email that was never recieved

after reading all the shit on the forum i just decided not to give a shit about trying to get a club going

why well there was a lot of bs that happened in houston

and i met a great bunch of guys
that i hope to stay friends with

i will say i was flat out lied to by a few and flat out fucked by others

im not going to name anyone its not worth it
it was a good trip met some great friends

i just chose to distance myself from those that did me wrong

Jamie

Rolex Dr. said:
you are right georgia ken shit did not get followed thru
i admit i typed my notes and then did email that was never recieved

after reading all the shit on the forum i just decided not to give a shit about trying to get a club going

why well there was a lot of bs that happened in houston

and i met a great bunch of guys
that i hope to stay friends with

i will say i was flat out lied to by a few and flat out fucked by others

im not going to name anyone its not worth it
it was a good trip met some great friends

i just chose to distance myself from those that did me wrong

Jamie

Thanks you Jamie for responding. Im glad you came to the same conclusion. Now, I understand why you did not send the minutes and I do not blame you. I figured you were lied too but was not sure.
Please do not take my comments personally.
I wish you would join us in this forum more often.
Georgia Ken

no worries Georgia Ken (i remember giving you that name)
i take nothing to heart

between you, Fla.Ken, a Texas i have not had that much fun just hanging out and doing nothing

i did do the notes and they were not the best i will admit I had never taken notes before but there was way too much behind the scenes BS on 2 or 3 sides

like my grandpa always said "a skunk will soon show its stripes"

please do not take that as a shot to you georgia

Rolex Dr. said:
no worries Georgia Ken (i remember giving you that name)
i take nothing to heart

between you, Fla.Ken, a Texas i have not had that much fun just hanging out and doing nothing

i did do the notes and they were not the best i will admit I had never taken notes before but there was way too much behind the scenes BS on 2 or 3 sides

like my grandpa always said "a skunk will soon show its stripes"

please do not take that as a shot to you georgia

Rock on Jamie :rock:

Post up more by bro, miss ya.

way way busy with the wedding in few days

i have been around reading not really posting

thanks

and if you make it to michigan look me up you have a place to crash

Heh Jamie, good to see you are still around. Been wondering what happen to you. Congrats on your wedding this weekend. Post a pic of your hot wife for us!!!:D We know she's hot cause your a Rolex wearing, srt/10x2 driving stud!!:rock: :burnout: Yeah baby!!

FYI...everybody.......... 2 years ago when I first picked up my 10 from the Maui docks, I had posted that I was picking it up that day and Jamie calls me up on my cell to congratulate me on getting my truck. This was when I was driving it home!!! Not sure how he even got my number??........ but thats the close family feeling we had even back in June of 04 when there was very few of us. Jamie is one of the originals.

Come back and post when your wedding and honeymoon are over.

later dude

patrick

Hell Yeah, Jamie stopped by!!!!! Try not to be a stranger. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

Smoke

Jamie Iam VERY happy to see you stopped by. I understand why you didn't feel like it for a while. One of the members here accused Jamie of spying, I know Jamie is not that kind of person. It makes me feel good to hear from you, stop in anytime. Congrats on the wedding, I never could make one of those work.:p But then again, I would not want to live with me.:D I look forward to you posting more often. By the way, did you ever get that tint work you wanted done?

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back