What happened to all the "SECRET BUILDS" that were supposed to shine in PCB?

im just still trying to figure out who on that list has a "SECRET BUILD" as you put it. mines no big secret, built motor, twin 76's, built tranny, dts rear end. McCloed clutch. will be a stout street truck with air conditioning. if i misread what you were asking ill apologize and say im sorry like a man. but seems to me the innuendo's are starting up again and its all BS. This site used to be a good place to come to but its gone down hill alot. There's no respect for members like there used to be. Just my opinion. oh and my caddy ran a 8.36 on street tires, only mod was a cold air intake. spanked the 300 like a red-headed step-child:D

It was a simple question that goes back to all these secret builds vs some of us that have no problem posting up our mods and timeslips. I think your making a bigger deal out of it than the original question suggests.

It was a simple question that goes back to all these secret builds vs some of us that have no problem posting up our mods and timeslips. I think your making a bigger deal out of it than the original question suggests.

then i will ask the question again. what secret builds:dontknow:

then i will ask the question again. what secret builds:dontknow:

Who's asking "DUMBASS" questions now Eddie? Again, it was said that many "SECRET BUILDS" would be out beginning of the year, then it went to them being revealed at PCB. It was said that the builds were "NOT GONNA BE SHARED UNLESS THE CUSTOMERS OR BUILDERS DECIDED SO". Now go pull your twisted ass G string out your ass and get off my cawk!:D:chain:

I had a secret ,,,it was to have a Paris sandwitch ,,lol and thats just what i had lol SURPRISE:D

My secret for next year is to have another Paris sandwitch ,,but dont tell the Paris boys its a secret lol :D

That and im not staying with that snoring horse Chris brought with him this year ever again lol

Last edited:
go cart track does not count ,i was scared i would get swamp a$$ skid marks on me lol :D

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
go cart track does not count ,i was scared i would get swamp a$$ skid marks on me lol :D

Swamp Ass!!!! That crap was scary!!!

Eddie 102870 I don't know how to put what u said up here like a quote.but I've never laughed so hard in my life.:D

Whoa! Kinda harsh don't ya think:dontknow: I thought it was a good question . I'm sure that CTS-V kicked some butt!! just looking for some bragging is all! ...my 2 cents:marchmellow::marchmellow:

Agreed^^^^

im just still trying to figure out who on that list has a "SECRET BUILD" as you put it.

Eddie, many of us were under the impression there were going to be some big builds that would debut at PCB. As it was, we did get to hear how Ironheads truck ran (that was one build I was very excited about), we received feedback on Midnights truck (sounds like it ran great and he is excited to get back on the track) and Dans truck (sounds like someone needs to work on their girly grip strength :D). I'm excited to hear how your truck runs when it is finished too.

Off topic, but how come none of us know anything about that twin turbo truck from FL that is supposed to be running 9's? ChrisHeltra posted one video then I never heard anything again. Does anyone have any updates?

No turbo trucks made it to PCB this year. Jack and James ran in the 7's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back