What happened to Viperhauler

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He always had parts for sale on trucks he was parting out .. anyone know if he is still around he been around or parting out trucks ?

Isn’t he on eBay? there is a vendor there who sells a bunch of 10 parts,I looked at some of the suspension stuff they have for sale to figure out how to reassemble mine .

Isn’t he on eBay? there is a vendor there who sells a bunch of 10 parts,I looked at some of the suspension stuff they have for sale to figure out how to reassemble mine .
No idea ! Last I saw him on here was a few years ago .. he was always destroying the trucks for parts hahaha but making the values go up for everyone .. he is one of the oldtimers on here and I think at the time had the highest mileage truck

No idea ! Last I saw him on here was a few years ago .. he was always destroying the trucks for parts hahaha but making the values go up for everyone .. he is one of the oldtimers on here and I think at the time had the highest mileage truck

he had well over 100k on his truck! Awesome :D

Plus it was a work truck lol hence the na,e viper Hauler
I know right! He was a definite rebel! He hauled cars with that thing. I think it was a quad cab but I don't remember for sure. I do remember it being Red though :p

TOTM 2015

C2FCBDE1-1C3D-42D5-9673-F7DEEBE35FE8.jpeg

I know right! He was a definite rebel! He hauled cars with that thing. I think it was a quad cab but I don't remember for sure. I do remember it being Red though :p
Yes it was red .. there was a pic on here were he was hauling a huge load of 2 by 4’s or deck planks years ago .. I remeber he got in an accident also which I believe was around the time he began buying and selling truck parts .

Here is his truck … hahaha
https://www.vtcoa.com/media/dirty2.79/

click through the pics and see what he hauled ,,, funny .. 100k back then when everyone else was less that 20 K miles … hahaha .

Last edited:
He always had parts for sale on trucks he was parting out .. anyone know if he is still around he been around or parting out trucks ?
Im still around!
Had 24 trucks in total and still have a couple parts trucks.
Last one I parted out a few years ago was Night Runner #327 - built motor Paxton truck.

I’ve had a couple dozen over the years, but the one that started it all was the red 05.
Hauling my old Viper with my Viper truck was kinda of my biggest flex

I have an eBay store but never really bothered to ramp it up. ShadyDSalvage is the name.
That being said, that’s one of the goals for this year.
FB has really created some issues for online sales and a lot of the communication and parts, “advice”, opinions, etc. are there. Very different dynamic but the new generation doesn’t even grasp what the forums were, and certainly couldn’t handle the Viper Alley, Yellowbullet days
I had a QC years ago with I think 242k on it. That’s probably the highest I’ve ever seen personally.

Dan

Im still around!
Had 24 trucks in total and still have a couple parts trucks.
Last one I parted out a few years ago was Night Runner #327 - built motor Paxton truck.
Glad you’re still popping on here … need more of the old timers to at least visit once in a while ..

That was my first one… still have the chassis from that one and that was the first one that started the part out business.
Bring it back to life and add another 100k miles hahaha

I’ve had a couple dozen over the years, but the one that started it all was the red 05.
Hauling my old Viper with my Viper truck was kinda of my biggest flex
Would have been a crazy sight hauling your Viper with the truck full of hay .

Dan I don’t have FB ….. cant stand the social media sites ! Do you have a basic website to check for parts

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back