What is the color of a normal stock SRT-10 grill?

2005ViperRam

Reaction score
I have both a black and a silver 2005 SRT-10 Ram truck.
What color is the grill suppose to be? Is it ALL black or silver, or, is the grill black or silver on the face, but chrome on the sides?
I want to paint mine, but I don’t want to mess it up.
Thanks…

O
What color is the grill suppose to be? Is it ALL black or silver, or, is the grill black or silver on the face, but chrome on the sides?
Thanks…
Silver to my knowledge

the lower valance is black

Last edited:
Thanks…
Factory on mine …. See pic .IMG_0420.jpeg

Thanks everyone…
From the looks on the various pictures member posted, it looks like all the grills are black on the sides, and chrome on the face of the grill. I would have thought the colors of the sides of the grill would match the paint color.

Thanks everyone…
From the looks on the various pictures member posted, it looks like all the grills are black on the sides, and chrome on the face of the grill. I would have thought the colors of the sides of the grill would match the paint color.
Not sure what you mean , the sides are black … basically the frames match the trucks color and the inserts are chrome plated plastic … the lower grill section and the hood scoop inverts are black plastic.

there are some that changed out the inserts over the years , should be able to find pics on here in the media section of some of the options they used .

Yep! What VIPR PWR said - The grill is chrome! The lower fascia black and hood scoop black

You can buy the plastic chrome grille inserts if you don't want to paint yours

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back